I’d love to see Steve Kroft’s face if he’d actually had to interview this President Obama.

About these ads

About Ametia

I am a Spiritual traveler, a devoted wife, mother, sister, lover of dream study, reading, theater, music, dance, and thought-provoking discussions on love, life, humor and service.
This entry was posted in Barack Obama, Comedy & Humor, Current Events and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to 3 Chics | Comedy | What Really Went down With Osama -The Real PBO 60 Minutes Interview

1. dannie22 says:

I’m the head of the muthafuckin state nigga!!!!

That shit was funny!!

• Ametia says:

BWA HA HA Hi Dannie. My daughter sent me the link yesterday. It couldn’t have come at a better time. I needed a good gut-busting laugh!

Tim: What’s next for you?

PBO: I’m glad you asked that. Make McDonald’s breakfast all day.

I mean what’s so special about those biscuits that it has to end at 10:30. There’s an old lady that’s works in Idaho from 7-5, and maybe she can’t get her sausage egg McMuffin, but I charge her the next time she comes . She ask as McDonalds can you serve me breakfast? They’re gonna tell her …

YES WE CAN. ***********************HOLLERING*******************************

• dannie22 says:

Hey ametie!!!! Hope all is well. Ohio still sucks. Our gov is a sociopath. But God is good.

• Ametia says:

Dannie, it’s boots on the ground all around. I’m getting together with OFA in our community next week to orgainize calls and canvasing. and yes, God is GOOD.

• “Body that nigga” is hilarious! LMAO

2. Gaddafi, I’m coming for that ass

***Hollaring***

Tim: “Then what did you do?”

PBO: “At this point, I informed Michelle and she called the barber, had him come through for a fresh edge up, make sure my geometry was on point for the cameras. Popped a couple of bottles of Rose’ talk to the people, gave a speech, let’em know how we do on the west side of the Atlantic.”

CHANGE