President Obama Begins Swing States Visits | Iowa, Arizona, & Nevada

Updated with video:

PBO will speak at Intel Ocotillo Campus in Chandler, AZ 4:30 pm EDT/3:30 CT watch it here.

FAB-42

3 Chics will update with full videos and photo, when available.

About these ads

About Ametia

I am a Spiritual traveler, a devoted wife, mother, sister, lover of dream study, reading, theater, music, dance, and thought-provoking discussions on love, life, humor and service.
This entry was posted in Barack Obama, Business, Current Events, Economy, Employment News, Jobs, Politics, POTUS, President Obama, Small Business, Technology and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to President Obama Begins Swing States Visits | Iowa, Arizona, & Nevada

PBO’s up shortly in AZ.

2. lockewasright says:

He is going to be at my work here in Arizona today. I have a ticket. Yay!!!

• Ametia says:

Hi lockewasright. Welcome to 3 Chics! Congratulations on securing a ticket to hear POTUS. Come back and give us the 411, will ya? LOL

• lockewasright says:

I will. I am just finishing up the 12,000th viewing of Despicable Me with the crumb snatchers (not a complaint, the movie is great) and then it’s off to shave my whiskers and make sure there is plenty of memory left on the camera.

• Ametia says:

LOL @crumb snatchers! Thank you; we’re looking forward to your sharing. Please feel free to drop links and photos if you can.

• Hi Lockewasright!

Welcome to 3 Chics! Congrats on getting a ticket. How exciting! Please share with us about your experience. I can’t wait to hear it!

The speech in Iowa is audio only. The local link is live.

POTUS is addressing the crowd at the plant.