My Grandpa used to say a GOOD TEACHER, REPEATS, AND REPEATS, AND REPEATS.
Mitt Romney’s tax history should be questioned. His use of SON OF BOSS tax shelters need to be examined. More after the video.
Ben LaBolt OFA’s NPS released a memo: Romney’s Tax Dodge Extended to Businesses He Managed
There are many outstanding and serious questions that have raised about Mitt Romney’s manipulation of the tax laws:
1. The history of Romney’s Swiss bank account, which he failed to properly disclose on his personal financial disclosure reports and was revealed only by the single full year of tax returns Romney has disclosed so far.
2. How and when the Bermuda corporation Romney has owned for nearly 15 years – but had transferred to a blind trust in his wife’s name the day before he was sworn in as Governor – ended up back in his full ownership of outside of the trust, as reported on his 2010 tax return.
3. The details he recently promised ABC News (a promise on which he then reneged) about whether he ever paid a lower income-tax rate than the 13.9 percent he paid in 2010, far lower than what many Americans pay.
4. Details of Romney’s personal interests in at least 12 Bain Capital holdings in the Cayman Islands, worth as much as $30 million.
5. How Mitt Romney’s IRA grew to become worth as much as $100 million despite an annual contribution limit of $30,000.
6. To what extent was Romney personally involved in the tax trickery that Italian taxpayers are still paying a price for.
7. To what extent Romney gained financially by turning a blind eye to the largest tax avoidance scheme in history when he led Marriott’s audit committee.
The disclosure of Romney’s tax returns is an essential step in getting answers to these questions. Romney has asked the American people to elect him based on his business career and economic expertise. New revelations make clear this week that he will go to any lengths to create profit for himself, even if it means significant, harmful consequences for businesses and taxpayers. Americans have a right to know whether he did in fact unduly gain from tax avoidance schemes. Read the rest here.
Check out 3 Chics politico post here: Mitt Romney & His Ties To The Largest Tax Avoidance Scheme in History