State of Florida vs George Zimmerman Trial (day 6 )

Judge Debra Nelson12(Bloodyyelbow.com) As testimony continues in the trial of George Zimmerman, a physician’s assistant, who treated him for his injuries after the shooting, revealed that Zimmerman had been training regularly in MMA. CFNews13 had a summary of her court testimony:

Twitter

Watch live here:

About these ads

This entry was posted in Current Events, Justice, News, Open Thread, Racial Profiling, Racism and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

202 Responses to State of Florida vs George Zimmerman Trial (day 6 )

1. These trolls slay me. If the prosecution is doing so horribly then why are Zimmerman supporters worried?

Crying with Laughter

2. GrannyStandingforTruth says:

I’m signing offline and turning my TV off. I might stop watching this trial.

• I hope you come back, Granny! We need to stick together. I need someone to help me hold to my sanity.

• Ametia says:

Granny hang in there. This trial should be history by now. George Zimmerman should have been arrested, tried and convicted ASAP after Trayvon’s murder. But the SPD fucked up and let that murderer go home after killing Trayvon. Remember he wasn’t even arrested until well over a month after he murdered Trayvon.

Predator/stalketr/MURDERER

• rikyrah says:

Granny, please hang in there.

3. Court is in recess until tomorrow 9am.

4. Serino:” Either he was telling the truth or he was a complete pathological liar.”

*****************************

I’ll take pathological liar for $ 1000, Alex!

5. Serino says he didn’t consider Zimmerman’s injuries life threatening.

*****************
      Where are they? They don’t exist!

• Serino questioned why it took Zimmerman so long to walk back to his car, about 80 seconds.

• GrannyStandingforTruth says:

That’s because they weren’t life threatening. I’ve seen worse injuries than Zimmerman’s chicken scratches. His injuries were not even worth a bandage or a bag of ice. He could have dabbed those chicken scratches with a piece of tissue for two seconds. If it would have been life-threatening, he would have took his fat lying ass to the hospital and been glad to go so that they could save his life.

6. Yamiche Alcindor : O’Mara says he won’t finish anytime soon. Jury says they can go until 6.

7. Yamiche Alcindor : Court reporter read back O’Mara’s questions to Serino about self defense claims. Serino says he had info to support GZ self defense claim.

8. Xena says:

BAM! O’Mara’s plan is backfiring on him. He is trying to circumvent the court’s order on the State’s motion in liminie. On re-direct, Bernie is going to tear Serino another ass-hole. I can’t wait until tomorrow.

Don West proved that he is a sadistic racist bigot

122 Votes

Quantcast

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Good afternoon:

Don West’s cross examination of Rachel Jenteal was one of the most offensive events in a courtroom that I have ever seen and I sincerely hope that the jury realizes that the ugliness he displayed was all about him and his contempt for black people.

She had no motive to lie and she did everything possible to avoid publicity.

The jury will soon discover that the defendant confirmed to police the two most damaging statements about which she testified. That is, Trayvon asked the defendant why he was following him and he responded by asking Trayvon what he was doing in the neighborhood.

The jury already knows from listening to the recorded NEN call and from Sean Knopke, the NEN dispatcher who handled that call, that the defendant got out of his vehicle and ran after Trayvon when Trayvon attempted to flee and conceal himself in the grassy area between the two buildings containing townhomes.

The most effective cross examination would have been to ask the following question and sit down:

Ms. Jenteal, you were not there and you did not see what happened, correct?

Instead, by exploiting cultural and language differences to impress everyone with how smart and clever he believes himself to be, he proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a self-centered and bigoted asshole.

Meanwhile, I believe Rachel Jenteal held up very well.

10. GrannyStandingforTruth says:

I wish they’d put a gag order on HLN. Those folks are a joke and insult people’s intelligence every time they open their mouth.

11. Jury is being sent out of the room. Judge tells them: “we have to take up a matter outside of your presence.

12. Xena says:

Is West not going up for the sidebars? Is he too embarrassed now? Withdrawing interest in the case? Mad at O’Mara? Having a hissy fit?

13. GrannyStandingforTruth says:

I can’t take his lying ass or his sleazy lawyers anymore. Need to call my doctor and tell her to up my dose on my blood pressure medicine, until this trial is over. I’m just saying.

• Granny, me too. I woke up last night and the side of my mouth was numb. I don’t know what happened. It felt like I had just left the dentist. After a few minutes the feeling came back. The stress might be getting to me.

• GrannyStandingforTruth says:

I think the stress is getting to everyone who wants to see Zimmerman’s lying ass in prison where he belongs for killing that child with no remorse and not even so much as a teensy weensy bit of emotion. Look at him blinking his eyes shut. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus help us all today.

FROM Aquagranny:

Aquagranny911 •

Hola POU!

This Granny has figured out how the Zman got his so called “life threatening injuries!” Today, after seeing the walk through, re-creation with Zman at the trial for what happened that night. I think I have it figured out. Trayvon may have shoved at Z to get away from him or even just tried to run away. Z slipped in the wet grass & hit the back of his his head on one of the utility covers visible in the ground now on the police tape shown at the trial.

These are usually metal, but sometimes a concrete like substance. I have one in my own yard that covers the water meter. Z may have
    gotten really pissed if he fell & hurt himself at that point & ran at Trayvon. Trayvon may have desperately tried to defend himself. When Z decided to shoot Trayvon the recoil of the gun smacked Z in the nose causing that injury.

QED: Zimmerman, “You Lied!

Just call me Forensic Granny!

15. Mark O’Mara is on cross

16. To the Zimmerman trolls

I’m not approving your comments b/c I am not going to tolerate ignorance. Now make like a drum and beat it!

17. Court’s back in session

18. George Zimmerman murdered an unarmed kid & Bill Lee & SPD tried to feed the public some bs story. Then here comes Don West with Trayvon Martin armed with the freaking sidewalk. Just damn!

19. Court’s in recess for 15 minutes

20. Zimmerman: I wasn’t following him. I was going in the same direction he was.
    Serino: That’s following him.

21. Xena says:

Zimmerman looks like he knows he’s being battered to be fried. He just might go off in the courtroom while Serino testifies.

22. The sound is terrible. I can hardly hear what they’re saying.

23. I lost internet connection. arrrrgh.

• Ametia says:

Just checking back in. What’s been happening. Get one day off and back to piles of work!

• Chris Serino is up. He wanted to originally charge Zimmerman. And they’re showing the walk-through Zimmerman did.

• aquagranny911 says:

Hola Chicas! Granny has figured out how the Zman got his so called “life threatening injuries!” After seeing the walk through, Trayvon may have shoved at Z to get away from him, Z slipped in wet grass & hit his head on one of the utility covers in the ground. They are usually metal, but sometimes a concrete like substance. I have one in my own yard that covers the water meter. Z got really pissed & attacked Trayvon. When Z shot Trayvon the recoil of the gun smacked him in the nose causing that injury.

Just call me Forensic Granny!

• Hi Aquagranny! Nice to see you. I hope the jury see through Zimmerman’s boat load of lies.

• SPD is a disgrace!

• George Zimmerman tells Serino in video that he got on back of Trayvon Martin after shooting and held him down.

24. Tony Pipitone :Zimmerman to Serino: does not include “homey” epitaph in this re-telling of “you got a problem.” Affirms “he was going for (his) gun.”

****************
    Homie bs GONE!

25. Tony Pipitone: Zimmeman claimed in interview to have an associates degree, but in fact had not achieved that level of education.

26. Next witness up

Chris Serino. Sanford Police officer.

27. Xena says:

Bernie is hot on the case! He is undoing O’Mara’s snake dance.

28. Xena says:

O’Mara avoided asking Singleton is there was information that Zimmerman omitted. For instance, he omitted that he got out of his truck and followed Trayvon. He omitted that he referred to Trayvon in the plural, calling him “assholes” and “punks/coons.” He omitted that he told dispatch to call him and he would tell them were he was.

29. Xena says:

O’Mara is slick by trying to pre-define what Singleton knew and heard.

30. Mark O’Mara is up on cross

• Does GZ deserve a cookie b/c he never refused to speak to law enforcement? O’Mara is a moron!

Of course GZ talked to law enforcement. He thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room. In fact, he’s thinking that right now as I’m writing this.

• Xena says:

O’Mara is hoping to argue that an innocent person cooperates with law enforcement. The State can counter with the fact that Zimmerman abandoned his home just after leaving the police station that same night. No one other than the locals knew what happened. There were no threats. Zimmerman didn’t even know who Trayvon was. Yet, he got out of town like a bat out of hell. What responsible “family” can pack up and leave in a few hours?

• Prosecutors ask for a sidebar…

• No witness said Trayvon smashed GZ’s head into the concrete. O’Mara is such a dirty liar.

• GZ on NEN: Shit, he’s running. GZ: He ran!

• Tony Pipitone: Singleton on #zimmerman calling Trayvon Martin “suspect” in statements: “I don’t think it’s unusual.”

• Bernie de la Rionda asks Singleton why Zimmerman would holster his gun back if he thought Trayvon was still alive.

• Xena says:

@SG2. That was an excellent question. Zimmerman told Singleton that he holstered his weapon when getting on Trayvon’s back, but in his re-enactment, Zimmerman said that he stood up and holstered his gun when seeing the cop arrive. However, when the cop arrived, Zimmerman was not close to Trayvon’s body — he was closer to the “T” talking with Jon and having the photo of his head taken.

31. Court is back in session..

32. We heard Trayvon circled his truck and then disappeared into the darkness. I mean really. Who in their everlasting mind gets out of a safe truck & chases a stranger (who just circled your vehicle) into the darkness?

• It’s so disgusting how GZ tries to imply a young blk boy is a King Kong brute and he’s this meek timid protector of the neighborhood.

slap smiley photo: slap across the room smiley_slapacrossroom.gif

It’s such a stupid lie. Let’s see if this makes sense. Someone is stalking me. I’m not armed with anything, not even a stick. I’m barely 17 years old and I am afraid. I am in an area that I am not familiar with. But I see that my stalker is now in his truck so I think I’ll just go over there and circle the truck. Right, George.

33. Court is in recess until 1:30pm

34. I hope the jury is seeing GZ lies exposed?

35. Doris Singleton says George Zimmerman waived his Miranda rights and agreed to speak with her.

36. Next witness up

Doris Singleton. Sanford Police officer.

37. Court is back in session

38. Court is in recess for 15 minutes

39. Mantei is on cross

40. Tony Pipitone says Don West’s daughters are not in the courtroom.

41. Next witness up

Dr. Nakasone

42. Court is in session

My hoodie is up and my prayers are being sent to Trayvon’s parents.

JUSTICE4TRAYVON!

44. Xena says:

I’m getting in my click to follow now before I turn-in so I’ll be all ready in the morning. :-)

45. ic2fools says:

hmmm? folgate = fogengate

we’re in for a very interesting day.