State of Florida vs George Zimmerman Trial (day 13 )

Judge Debra Nelson14(Washington Post) In the end, George Zimmerman — a man who gave his account of a tragic night to police many times and who told his story on national television — stayed silent.

The neighborhood watch volunteer, whose February 2012 shooting of an unarmed African American teenager sparked a national uproar, opted against testifying in his second-degree murder trial. Dressed in a loose-fitting blazer, Zimmerman stood at the defense table late Wednesday and quietly told Seminole County Circuit Court Judge Debra Nelson that he’d made the decision after consulting with his attorneys.

Watch live here: here: here:

George Zimmerman Trial – Day 13 – Part 1 (Closing Arguments)

About these ads

This entry was posted in Current Events, Justice, News, Open Thread, Racial Profiling, Racism and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

342 Responses to State of Florida vs George Zimmerman Trial (day 13 )

1. Play the song, Xena! Play the song!

SG2 LOVES IT!

2. Xena says:

I heart blkheavyweight. He opines how O’Mara and West were not ready after that long night in court, but Bernie was ready to take the fight.

Lisa Bloom tells Mike Smerkonish shse likes Don West. I don’t like this bish.

• Well that goes to show one airhead likes another. Kick pointed rocks, Lisa Bloom!

• racerrodig says:

Bloom……….the same airhead who said Scott Peterson would walk …….then flipped 180 when she realized she picked a loser for the wrong reasons That Lisa Bloom ???

If her mom wasn’t Gloria Alread, she’d be unemployed…..she’s yet to make a correct call that I’ve seen.

• Oh nooo? She thought Scott Peterson was going to walk? Dingbat!

• Xena says:

Although I disagree with the death penalty, I must admit; Bernie de la Rionda was getting murderers convicted and sentenced to death while the television wannabee lawyers were just cutting their teeth on Law 101.

• Ametia says:

I believe these tv amatuer lawyers go on these shows spewing their opinions for the defense,so they can take notes and use them in court.

And who da HELL is Judge Alex? Another judge Judy with a Peeinie. TV personalities giving opinionson a high profile criminal murder trial is like having a cable guy performing an appendectomy. SMGDH

4. Who is Judge Nelson speaking about?

5. Twitter

**********************

Girl blowing kiss

6. George Zimmerman Trial – Day 13 – Part 1 (Closing Arguments)

Thank you, SG2!

What I wouldn’t give to see that bag-o-Skittles EXPLODE that Bernie D. threw down on that table.

SKITTLES-images

I know Trayvon’s smiling at you, Bernie.

• Xena says:

I agree with Dan Abrams. Bernie related things so the jury can understand. He presented direct evidence so that it ties in with and gives credibility to circumstantial evidence.

7. Jury being dismissed. Judge says be back at 8:30 a.m.

• Ametia says:

Is court in recess until tomorrow? waht’s next. Dumb & Dumber show?

• Xena says:

Yep! 7:30 a.m. my time. I have to be sure to be up and coffee up because I don’t want to miss a beat. My guess for the defense? The best they can do is call the State a lie and say they didn’t prove their case.

• Xena, WTF’s up with O’Mara jumping up and objecting during Bernie’s closing argument?

• Xena says:

O’Mara’s objection was that Bernie’s closing represents that the defendant (my paraphrase) has to prove he’s not guilty. That’s wrong because GZ raised an affirmative defense that he has to prove. For instance, if an accused has an affirmative defense that they were 5,000 miles away when the crime was committed, they have to prove that.

• Ametia says:

@Xena & SG2. The defense are in damage control mode right now. They’ll be concocting some gibberish and displaying more theatrics for the jury. And I want them to play that cartoon tomorrow, so they can get laughed out of court.

West and O’Mara should check in with George Zimmerman’s (god) See what plans his god has in store for them all during the close.

• Xena says:

Vanilla Ice Cream West will suggest that O’Mara testify on behalf of GZ. O’Mara will argue that GZ is being “maliciously prosecuted” because Trayvon’s family heard the 911 tape before GZ was charged and Bill Lee lost his job because he did not arrest GZ.

• racerrodig says:

Any takers Skeletor and The Moron Man start with a whining session on how unfair this is and they didn’t have time to prepare for a proper closing ??

• Ametia says:

I see you 2 chocolate ice cream cones to your 2 bags of Skittles, Moaning Mark & Skeletor Westwill complain and ramble about suprises & trickery by the state.

And JN will shut that shit down, with the QUICKNESS

• Ametia says:

@Xena. Yep; and we know Zimmerman can’t prove he’s not guilty. All the lying witnesses in the world can’t make up for the lies that were revealed today from GZ’s own re-inactment. BERNIE Peeled that onion deep; and it left a lot of stink and watery eyes.

• Xena says:

The Feign Team’s only defense for Zimmerman is alleging that he cried out for help and bled. As I posted on another blog, (no offense intended) most women see more blood on a monthly basis that GZ had on his nose and head. GZ decided that he would not testify so the jury would know why he aimed for the heart to justify killing because of a nose bleed.

• Where is all his toughness now? Punk ass coward!

• Xena says:

Hahaha. GZ is probably begging his Feign Team to see if the prosecutor will allow him to plead guilty to manslaughter.

HEE HEE HEE

• Saaaaaaaaaa>>>>lap!!!!!!!!

• racerrodig says:

Well said….I’m thinking I need to get over to the store and stock up on more ribs and chicken and make a fresh big batch of my home made BBQ sauce. Yep….this may be the last Thursday Fogen spends a free man.

8. Xena says:

I could kiss Bernie all over the top of his bald head. He is really advocating justice for Trayvon. God bless him!! Give him your knowledge, Father.

Powerful presentation by Bernie. Victim did NOT get to choose.

10. GrannyStandingforTruth says:

Glory! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus!

11. Bernie: “How does he get the gun out!! How does he get the gun out!! The truth does not lie!”

12. Xena says:

Yay Bernie. Please straddle.

13. There it is—–>I feel like it’s all God’s Plan!

14. Local 10 Zimmerman ‏@WPLGZimmerman: Juror B-37 takes deep breath and looks over in Zimmerman’s direction. She is the woman who thinks newspapers’ only use is for parrot cages

Bernie is showing GZ’s latest court room apparell

liar_liar_pants_on_fire1

16. Local 10 Zimmerman ‏@WPLGZimmerman

Juror B-29 has a facial expression of sadness. She is the mother of eight.

• Ametia says:

these mother’s need to put aside RACE, look at the facts, use common sense, because don’t believe for one minute that their children are immune from being blown away.

SEE AZ shooter, AURORA, CO., shooter, NEWTOWN, CT. shooter…

NAH I mean, peeps?

• Local 10 Zimmerman ‏@WPLGZimmerman

E-40 covers her mouth as if in deep thought, then puts it down. She is the mother of a son who is about Zimmerman’s age.

• Xena says:

@Ametia. That’s why I say that prison statistics are not truthful. Just as an example, let’s say there are 1,000 Black men in prison for murder. Collectively, they have been found guilty for the murder of 1,002 people. Let’s say there are 500 White men in prison for murder. Collectively, they have been found guilty for murder of 3,000 people.

• Ametia says:

@Xena. You got that right. White man’s specialty is MASS KILLINGS. Thus the NRA’s rabid push for semi-automatics with a gazillion rounds of ammo.

That punk Zimmerman’s a coward though. He likes driving around at night to prey on his victims.

• Xena says:

@Xena. You got that right. White man’s specialty is MASS KILLINGS.

The use of violence is how they conquered other countries. Yet, White Supremacists believe that is what makes Whites superiors to others. Native Americans were not conquered because Whites are superior but because Whites brought disease and used bullets.

We Nor the jury don’t need to see no MOFO cartoon of a re-inactmentof Zimmerman’s account. We’re watching the REAL DEAL right now.

If the defense thinks showing the animated video in there closing after this,.. Well they really are dumber than a box of rocks.

18. De la Rionda shows photos of Zimmerman’s shoes and jacket. Asks why there isn’t scraps on the jacket. Points out water on shoes.

19. Local 10 Zimmerman ‏@WPLGZimmerman : “He has to explain why he’s overpowered by this kid. He is tracking or following, has two flashlights, got a gun. kid is the one scared”

20. GrannyStandingforTruth says:

Sybrina’s face is glowing today.

21. Hammer it home, Bernie!

• Ametia says:

HEE HEE HEE. Bernie D’s SLICIN’ & DICIN’ ALL the LIES.

• Ametia says:

Bernie is slamming it; Zimmerman has selective memory, he magically remembers the name of the STREET. That’s common sense! One minute he can’t remember, and then he calls out the street name. BWA HA AHA LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE.

• racerrodig says:

Yep…..Hammer it home….on homie….

I’d do a rewrite but I believe this one stands for itself…..

If I had a hammer
      I’d hammer in the morning
      hammer in the evening
      all over this land

I’d hammer out danger
      hammer out a warning
      I’d hammer out love between
      my brothers and my sisters
      all over this land

If I had a bell
      I’d tinkle in the morning
      tinkle in the evening time
      all over this land
      I’d tinkle out that danger
      I’d tinkle out a warning
      tinkle out love between
      my brothers and my sisters
      all over this land

If I had a song
      sing it in the evening
      all over this land
      and I’d sing out danger
      sing out a warning
      I’d sing out love between
      my brothers and my sisters
      all over this land

yeah, oh yeah
      yeah, oh yeah
      yeah, yeah

If I had a hammer
      I’d hammer in the morning
      a hammer in the evening time
      all over this land

I hammer out danger
      hammer out a warning
      I’d hammer out love between
      my brothers and my sisters
      all over this land

look, I got a hammer
      and I got a bell
      and I got a song to sing
      all over this land
      it’s the hammer of justice
      a bell of freedom yeah
      it’s a song about love
      between my brothers and my sisters

all over this land
      yeah, Lord have mercy
      yeah, yeah, yeah yeah

22. Xena says:

Zimmerman is sitting there fuming.

23. GrannyStandingforTruth says:

I think that Bernie is doing a good job. And I’m glad that Bernie stood up for Rachel because West and his licking daughters were cruel toward her and so were many others. Granny really did not like that because she is still a child herself. The way some of these adults degraded her in public, they need to raise the legal adult age to 65. That pissed me off as much as Zimmerman killing Trayvon because they were killing her spirit with their words. Granny cannot despises adults abusing children whether is it verbally or physically. I like children better than I do some adults,

Bernie’s exposing Zimmerman’s LIES, and keeps asking the jury if it makes sense.

Go on the record in asking the jury if the evidence makes any sense, Bernie. Because so far, the defense’s evidence is lies, fiction, trickery, and fuckery.

25. Bernie: Zimmerman “killed the only eye witness.

26. De la Rionda: George Zimmerman knew there wasn’t any video.

27. Bernie: “Two people. One shot to death and one who repeatedly lies about how it happened… and he wants you to let him off.”

28. Court is back in session….

29. Court is in recess for 15 minutes.

30. Bernie de la Rionda: George Zimmerman had 18 months of MMA training

• Ametia says:

Yes Zimmermand did, and for the defense to put their lying so-called gym owner Pollock on that stand to say he was a lousy trainee is a fucking INSULT to a even a gnat’s intelligence

• Xena says:

MMA training at a grade of 1.0 is more than 0.0. Zimmerman knew restraining moves from his days as a bouncer. His alcohol was his courage then. His gun became his courage later.

Commentators are saying that juror B29 is not making eye contact with Bernie. Let’s pray that God locks her brain on his words.

• I have faith he will.

• Xena says:

For sure. We didn’t come this far without faith. When closing arguments are finished tomorrow, I’m putting up the video on God’s plan for Zimmerman.

• IMO B29 is the least one to worry about. She’s the mother of 7 or 8 children.

• Ametia says:

@ Xena. I posted it here a few hours ago.

• Xena says:

@Ametia. There’s another one — a prophetic one. I’ll go to youtube during the next recess.

• roderick2012 says:

Tell me about it. Anyone who practices anything gets better at it. That’s human nature and hell if George wasn’t getting better why was he wasting his money?

He obviously enjoyed it because it helped him fulfill his wanna-be cop fantasies.

I honestly do not think that the George-Is-Really-A-Pussy-Boy part of the defense had any credibility. Pussy boys don’t volunteer for Neighborhood Watch captain and parole their neighborhood armed and loaded. George is a full of himself swinging d!ck.

• LOL @ George is a full of himself swinging d!ck.”

Crying with Laughter

• racerrodig says:

You got that right….The ultimate loser he is.

@Liza

“Pussy boys don’t volunteer for Neighborhood Watch captain and parole their neighborhood armed and loaded. George is a full of himself swinging d!ck.”

animated_roflmao-butt2 (1)

• racerrodig says:

if I didn’t know better, I’d think you’re mooning Fogen….Proceed….

I love the graphics on this blog.

• Ametia says:

Thank you, Liza. We need them to help keep us sane.

• @roderick2012

Pollock is a disgrace to all of humanity for the lies he told on that stand. If Zimmerman was so soft then why market him? He was trying to cover for a child killer so GZ could go unpunished. Evil has no bounds.

31. Xena says:

Bernie just said what the following video shows. Go Bernie!!! Bless your heart.

32. There was no DNA on the gun, no blood on Trayvon’s hands.

33. Zoe ‏@welovetray: Zimmerman rolled his eyes.. lmao.

34. Bernie: “ass holes” “f–cking punks.” “That’s ill will”.

NEN: Are you following him?
    GZ: Yeah
    NEN: Ok, we don’t need you to do that

36. Bernie: Don’t judge Jeantel on the color of her personality but on the content of her testimony.

37. Mike DeForest ‏@MikeDeForest6: BDLR makes reference to MLK’s “I have a dream” speech when addressing Rachel Jeantel’s credibility.

THE REAL LIAR IN THIS CASE IS THE DEFENDANT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Bernie to Jury: Rachel’s testimony is no less credible because of her education. She spent hours on that witness stand. WHY? The defense to discredit her in some way. You decide.

40. De la Rionda: “He automatically assumed that Trayvon Martin was a criminal and that is why we are here.”

ASS-U-ME

ASS
      YOU
      ME

• racerrodig says:

When Bernie said “He had $40.00 and 15 cents ……….in his pockets, I was on the other side of the shop and I thought he was gonna cry. Very Powerful. I wish I had seen it.

Top that O’ Mara…….

• I believe that’s when his voice cracked and I couldn’t stop my tears. He opened the floodgates.

• racerrodig says:

Maybe getting so busy in the shop and not being able to watch & listen to the whole trial wasn’t as bad as I thought……but Damn Sam !!!! Bernie is nailing this but good.

Bernie: ” I Want to talk about the witnesses.” Yes; let’s Bernie.

Break down and tear apart EVERY SINGLE LIE they ALL told under oath.

• Ametia says:

Bernie’s is breaking down the timeline of events leading up to Trayvon’s murder. The call between Rachel and Trayvon. Rachel may not be sophisticated or as educated or have good English, or use colorful language. She even called me bald-headed., but she did her best.

• racerrodig says:

The reality is that Bernie was brilliant with that. People are who they are. Now whatever The Moron Man says will come across as picking on her and more than likely, racist. Better The State said all of that than Moron…..that’s “…..I believe….undisputed…” to quote O’ Mara.

42. Bernie de la Rionda to Jurors: Use your God given common sense.

43. Bernie: “This defendant as you know has studied the law”. “And he has got all those bullet points in terms of what’s required.”

44. Zimmerman “silenced Trayvon Martin, but even in silence his body provides evidence of his guilt … proves defendant is lying.”

• Ametia says:

Ah sookie now. Bernie’s pulled up the PowerPoint. Nothing like visuals for the jury.

• racerrodig says:

Sookie……did someone say Sookie ???

Let it hang out Bernie, let it hang out now, now na-na now
        Let it hang out Bernie, everybody look out
        Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sue

Let it hang out Bernie, do that Sanford jig
        Let it hang out Bernie, boomerang with me
        Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sue

Fogen’s a really bad child, plays with guns and drugs
        When you wake up in the morning, feelin’ kinda fine
        Let it hang out Bernie, let it hang out now, now na-na now

You better watch your step Fogey, don’t step on that banana peel
        If your foot should ever hit it, you’ll be goin’ straight to hell
        Hang in there Bernie, hang in there Bernie
        Hang in there Bernie, hang in there Bernie
        Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sue

Let it hang out Bernie, let it hang out now, now na-na now
        Let it hang out Bernie, everybody work out
        Hang in there Bernie Stay with it Baby, hang in there Bernie
        Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sookie, Sue

Bernie: “This defendent is LYING. BOOM!

46. Bernie: What did George Zimmerman keep denying? That he followed Trayvon Martin because that would show ill will.

• Ametia says:

Of course GZ followed, stalked, Trayvon,and Trayvon fought for his life.

RESULT? Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon. and claims self defense? GTFOH

47. Bernie: Is it really self defense if he follows someone ?…His actions resulted in death of 17 year old.

48. Bernie: Zimmerman got out of truck: “He’s got a gun .. an equalizer. He’s a wannabe cop.”

49. Bernie de la Rionda: He was verbalizing what he was thinking…”These assholes”. “Fucking punks”.

50. Did Bernie’s voice crack? Seems like it cracked to me. I know I’m crying right now.

teh defense can play that cartoon re-inactment of GZ’s account, but that won’t matter. Ask Sean Hannity what you said fatboy. It was God’s plan. I have no regrets.

Did the defendent attempt to render aid, after he realized he’s shot the victim? did he do that? HELL NO!

53. Bernie: “A teenager is dead. He’s dead thru no fault of his own.”

Bernie D is delivering the opening for state closing arguments.

55. Prayers for Justice4Trayvon!

56. GrannyStandingforTruth says:

Sorry about the repeats, glitch in computer. Would you please delete them for me.

Hi Granny. Jury is being brought in and the state will begin closing. The court will recess after an hour and them resume.

Court’s back in session. I wasn’t clear on why they recessed earlier.

59. GrannyStandingforTruth says:

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Sitting in the corner sipping on my French Roast cup of coffee.

60. GZ feels confident he’s going to go free. I want to see reality SMACK him hard in the face!

61. Court is in recess for 30 minutes and closing arguments will begin.

i missed something, SG2. Is the jury stuck with the 2nd degree murder charge only or is man slaughter included along with the charge?

Ametia, manslaughter is a lesser offense than murder 2, murder 3 is a lesser offense than manslaughter. I’m waiting for Leatherman to explain and I hope he’s typing right now. This ruling from JN seems to conflict with what Leatherman wrote earlier today.

• Ametia says:

Zimmerman needs to be charged with murder- charged with something and do time. He must be held accountable for an unarmed teenager’s death.

Zimmerman is guilty of murder 2 and he should go down for that. But juries are what they are and a compromised verdict may at least put him away for awhile. I can’t say I understand what the judge did on that murder 3 ruling or why.

• Ametia says:

Yes; in a JUST & LAWFUL America, GZ should and would be charged with murder, and that should have occured 2-26-12.

Maybe we’ll get the scoop on how and why JN ruled on that 3rd degree verdict when her book comes out.

If the Sanford PD were not staffed with redneck fools, Zimmerman would have been charged with Murder 1 or 2 and his public defender lawyer would have got him a plea deal no lower than manslaughter. And a dangerous predator would be in prison.

But here we are.

63. BREAKING: Judge Nelson says she won’t give jury the option of finding Zimmerman guilty of third degree murder.

64. Court is back in session..

65. Yeah riiiight!

Miami police riot training ‘purely coincidence’ leading up to George Zimmerman verdict

Armed with batons and horses, dozens of Miami police officers went through riot training on Wednesday just days before a verdict is expected to be reached in the George Zimmerman trial.

“It’s a mandatory training. All these officers are given this equipment, and it’s in the event we have civil unrest at any given moment our officers are ready on a minute’s notice,” Miami Police spokesman Freddie Cruz told CBS Miami.

“This is just purely coincidence” that the riot training falls so close to the verdict, Mr. Cruz assured.

Miami’s police union believes it’s almost too coincidental, CBS said.

• Ametia says:

you know what, these MOFOs can train all they want too. Black folks have been trained since popping out of their mama’s womb that the world is not KIND TO BLACK PEOPLE. They really must think we fell of the water melon wagon last night, huh?

66. CarolMaeWY says:

I’m so nervous. How is everyone doing? Justice4Trayvon.

• Hi CarolMae

I’m feeling much better.

• Ametia says:

Hi CarolMae. We know how you feel. Anyone not feeling anxious about this case, especially black mother, need to open their eyes, because everything hinges on the outcome of this trial as to whether the state of Florida will continue to allow its citizens to gun down innocent black boys and men.

• racerrodig says:

“Confidence is HiGH” as they say in the military.

• You bet racer. I feel much better than I did last night. My heart was so broken but today I feel a glimmer of hope.

• racerrodig says:

This mornings whining was a hoot……and Skeletor insults the court again.
        I’d say this turkeys just about cooked.

• CarolMaeWY says:

Great. I am too.

• racerrodig says:

Pray tonight for The Moron Man and Skeletor to do their usual job tomorrow which will make this a slam dunk.

• racerrodig says:

Since last year I’ve been saying if Fogen takes the stand The Holy Bible will spontaneously combust when he says “I do” I can hear the exchange yesterday when they had to confer about that………….

Fogen “……um, but I can convince them I was just looking out for the neighborhood”
        O’ Moron “….but George, they’ll have you on for days and try to poke holes in your story”
        Skeletor “That’s right we need to keep this as neat and simple as possible and ”
        Fogen “…..but I can sell ice to Eskimos….um….I fooled those pigs, er, detectives last year and”
        Skeltor “Well I can argue the fact that you were not, that is you were tricked into ”
        O’ Moron “Didn’t we read that that guy on the internet racerrodig say The Bible would spontaneously combust if he testifies??”
        Skeletor “F him, just like Nelson……there, I said it again”
        O’ Moron “Do you realize if The Bible explodes, I’ll have a real hard time explaining that as “Gods Plan” I think once is enough on that one”
        Fogen “……um…….Your Honor………..??”

67. SANFORD, Fla.– When a 39-year-old woman snatched a baby from a Florida hospital in 2008, Circuit Judge Debra Nelson wasn’t swayed by the fact that the child was missing for only about an hour. She sentenced the kidnapper to 30 years in prison.

• Ametia says:

And the SPD allowed fatso child killer Zimmerman clean up and go home after shoot and murdering Trayvon Martin at close range.

How many years do you think GZ should get, Judge Nelson?

• roderick2012 says:

@ SG2, do you honestly believe that Judge Nelson will give Fatback the maximum?

I doubt she wants a burning cross on her front lawn or ‘n*gg*r lover’ spray painted on her vehicle.

68. Don West doesn’t know that 10-20-Life rule applies to 3rd degree murder.

West: “10, 20, Life doesn’t apply to aggravated murder”

Judge Nelson: “Yes it does.”

*******************************

• Ametia says:

One ignorant, disrespectful, puffed up dummy. JN’s had to school all these fools.

• rikyrah says:

this is pitiful

• Ametia says:

West & O’Mara have been making it up and faking it up as they go along. they’re NEVER prepared for any challenges that arise.

1. West always cries FOUL or FEIGNS outrage, thinking that he can INTIMIDATE Judge Nelson.

2. O’Mara cites a few bullshit case decisions, rambling on and on, thinking that he can convince the jury that he’s smart and thus intimidate Judge Nelson.

RESULTS: FAILURE

• Xena says:

As soon as I get time, I want to go over West’s opening statement again. IIRC, he told the jury that they would see certain evidence that I don’t think the defense presented. For example, didn’t he say something about someone testifying on cell phone GPS data?

This is jaw dropping ignorance. I was suspicious that West and O’Mara were ambulance chasers because if you google them and exclude Zimmerman there’s nothing much out there.

69. racerrodig says:

Hoodies Up & Skittles Held High……as Lonnie posted and ditto’d it

III=> Tick ~ Tock Clickety ~ Clack <+III

• racerrodig says:

That’s Fabulous. I just got back in the shop read some of these posts and have it on TV now. I’m taking it easy today and tomorrow so I can listen while I work.

Time……remember when one of us would post 129 days…….then 110…..then 101…..95.
        ….81……and down to June 10th.

Time….Lonnies countdown clock on his time line……hours & minutes and down to 6..5..4
        ..3..2..1 !!

Pretty soon I believe the clock will start at 00:001 and mark time to the 35 + year range.

• racerrodig says:

No lie, I’m holding my bag of Skittles as I work or it’s in my pocket and have prayed in a hoodie while holding it. I bought this bag last year during the beginning as did my son and some friends.
        The expiation date is a year in the future and when he’s convicted, I’m enjoying this bag at the Celebratory Conviction BBQ…..No Lie…..

Back at 1 pm to argue 3rd degree. Quit whining West and stop playign the victim. You’re not prepared for the possibilites for the verdicts to be rendered. AMATUERS!

71. Xena says:

Since O’Mara is not in court, he is probably going to do closing for the defense.

72. Xena says:

Good morning everyone. Watched the trial on CNN and HLN while making coffee and heard Judge Nelson tell Vanilla Ice Cream West that he was unprofessional.

• Ametia says:

West is arguing with JN telling her where he wants the verdit listed. He wants the verdit of not guilty listed on the first page. People in HELL want ICE WATER too, Don West!

• Xena says:

@Ametia. From what I’ve seen this morning, West is still litigating the case. He wants jury instructions to lean towards his defense argument. When I heard him say that Trayvon had enough time to get home, I wanted to puke. What law is there that says Trayvon had to go home? None!

If I’m not mistaken, manslaughter and assault are added to jury instructions and they argued over 3rd degree murder.

• Ametia says:

Short: That negro shouldn’t have been in that neighborhood, and if he hadn’t he’d be alive.

@Ametia

That’s the attitude for sure. Double standard. When a Black man feels threatens, he has to run and get inside a dwelling. When a White man feels threatens, he can pull a gun and kill the person.

• Xena,

West was regurgitating the CTH meme about Trayvon had enough time to get home bs. Who do they think they are? This isn’t slavery time where blacks aren’t suppose to be out at night. GTFFOOH!

@SG2.

White Supremacists. Not only do they believe that Trayvon had no right to be outside, they also believe that after GZ murdered him, that Tracy was suppose to shuffle along and not question LE’s actions and decisions.

73. Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone: State wants jury to hear “great bodily harm” justifying use of deadly force is more than “mere bruises” and other minor injuries.

74. Judge Nelson: Child abuse requires an intentional act.

Richard Mantei: Shooting is intentional.

75. Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipiton: Judge rejects defense attempt to instruct jury on circumstantial evidence, something ruled out largely 30 years ago.

76. roderick2012 says:

So let’s play hypothetical and imagine the fallout from a not guilty verdict from this show trial.

Whose career is over?

Angela B. Corey would be definitely SOL. I don’t know how many years she has but her career would definitely be over and all of the pundits will state that she overcharged George and definitely didn’t use the evidence they had to prove that George was as guilty as sin.

I knew something was fishy when she gave that dramatic press conference including that fake ass prayer. Of course wherever there are black folks you gotta have a prayer.

Maybe she will retire then trot on down to the nearest Jenny Craig.

Bernie: I don’t know how many years he has but interestingly he has been somewhat subdued during the trial and has definitely shared the resposibility for throwing this trial with Guy and Mantei. I guess he could pull a Marsha Clark and retire and write a book on how to lose a winnable case.

John Guy: I thought something was suspect with this trial due to Guy’s opening statement which was unexpectedly filled with expletives. It was so over the top to be real just like all of those witnesses testifying that it was George screaming on the 911 call.

Guy has at least twenty years experience as an ADA so I guess he could retire after this show trial, collect his pension and go into private practice or become a consultant.

Mantei: I don’t know much about this guy but from comments he seems bright and knows the law but after being associated with such a sorry excuse of a prosecution case I don’t know how
    he would have any credibilty left to further his career.

• racerrodig says:

I’m glad I have a clue because you sure don’t. “Nuff said.

• roderick2012 says:

Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one and you can shut yours.

• racerrodig says:

Really….you continue to show that ignorance and for the record, Corey’s job is safe and what you spewed about the prosecution team is malarkey.

“Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one and you can shut yours.”

Again for the record, this is the comment of a troll. Shut what?? Oh, I’m sorry, you can make pathetic statements but I can’t say what is fact….Get a grip dude. You’ve been pegged as a troll before and the year is still young so I’m betting someone will say it again in the future.

• roderick2012 says:

Yes, Corey’s job is safe because she is the political fall guy for this fisasco, but unless the jury comes back with a Murder 2 conviction she will have proven her critics correct in that she overcharges and she will never have any credibility again.

Furthermore since you and I know the evidence very well you have to be honest and wonder why the State decided not to present evidence which could have moved the needle past a Murder 2 conviction.

I have no idea why nor do I care if people consider me a troll because whenever I post I use facts, but just because you disagree with my conclusions that’s your problem.

• Xena says:

Roderick2012 and Racerrodig. We’ve come too far. Roderick, you do have the tendency to throw out discouragement. Faith, hope and love are eternal. Let’s focus on the positive.

• roderick2012 says:

It’s funny that neither you nor racer could point out where I was incorrect. But I guess if you can’t attack the message attack the messenger.

Sorry, Xena, but I consider myself a realist.

I have hoped for much during my short forty years on this planet, and I realized long ago that pessimism is a cushion to disappointment.

• Ametia says:

@roderick and racer. Theyr’e all AMATUERS as far as I’m concerned. And televising it from teh court room really amplifies that fact. Now shake hands and make up you two.

• Same team, guys! Same team! As we say here in Texas…I love both of y’all! :)

• racerrodig says:

The defense is in way over their heads and it’s obvious. If you work with lawyers in any capacity as I do you can see when a party is doing something strategic.

• roderick2012 says:

racerrodig says: When I get an apology regarding the asshole remark….he’s pulled this many times before and I can smell one a mile away….

Oh boo hoo. I thought you were tougher than that, but I guess you’re a softie like Fatback and whiner like West.

77. Judge Nelson to West: I’ve ruled. If you think I’m wrong, appeal it.

78. What’s wrong with this fool? The judge has ruled and West is still arguing. He’s trying to provoke this judge!

79. rolandsmartin ‏@rolandsmartin: Did y’all just hear the judge say cases have been reversed due to a comma? The law ain’t no joke! Pay attention to details, folks.

80. Mantei: “There is evidence that the defendant is the provoker.”

• rachel says:

What!? The only eyewitness that could testify to that under cross-examination has refused to do so.

• rachel says:

Oops! I got turned around. Yes, he’s right. I guess I got all indignant because the defense has been acting like TM provoked his own death, and I’m really bad with names. -_-;

81. West: it’s “outrageous” to suggest that Zimmerman provoked a confrontation with Trayvon Martin.

********************

When the mofo stepped out of his car to chase down the kid, he provoked the confrontation.

82. Don West : “This was a trick this is a trick by the state!”.

********************
    The State dropped a bomb! **BOOM**!

83. West takes a drink of water and slams glass on the table.

Don West is shaking in his boots! They’re stalling for time. The defense is not PREPARED.

85. Richard Mantei: Three elements of 3rd degree murder:

Victim is dead
    Defendant engaged on felony of child abuse
    Defendant killed him

86. Richard Mantei arguing to include felony 3rd degree murder.

87. BREAKING: Judge Nelson has ruled that the jury will have the option to convict George Zimmerman on manslaughter.

88. Don West: “we object, we want this to go to the jury on 2nd-degree murder only.”

• Ametia says:

Object all you want, West. Trayvon is dead. He was shot and murdered. If you thinkt hat the jury is going to aquit this mofo and not charge him with anything else, you’re as deluded as we thought.

89. Michael Skolnik ‏@MichaelSkolnik: State will argue for lesser offenses: manslaughter and felony 3rd degree murder charge. Judge will decide if jury has options.

90. Judge Nelson will be changing the word defendant and victim for the names George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin.

*********************
    They can change whatever they like but GZ IS the defendant and Trayvon Martin IS the victim here.

91. Court is back in session.

92. Hey 3CP

Lets join together as one and “Hold On” for justice to prevail for Trayvon. I have to believe Change Is Coming.

93. roderick2012 says:

I hope the jurors ask themselves would an innocent man prefer to testify that it was him screaming for his life or have six strangers testify that it was him screaming?

The jurors should also feel insulted that George disrespected them by not testifying but had no problem getting in front of Sean Hanitty and telling the world that everything that happened that night was God’s plan.

• Ametia says:

And it will be God’s plan to send that fat ass to the slammer too. UNREMORSEFUL MUTHAFUCKA! You should have stayed you ass in the car, child MURDERER.

• roderick2012 says:

If I were on the jury and the Sean Hannity interview was the only evidence I would fry him.

No regrets about what happened that night means that he’s glad that he took the life of an innocent teenager.

There is no excuse for anyone blaming God for his own actions.

Absolutely NONE!!

• Ametia says:

That’s what the wingnutters like GZ do, roderick. They Co-opt true Christian precepts/values and twist them to fit their demented viewpoints. Free will and self-responsibilty don’t fit into their mindset. That’s for other folks.

The time is drawing near for a verdict in this murder trial.

Sybrina and Tracy know that we are with you. We pray for and with you, we suppor you, and stand with you as you’ve sought justice for Trayvon.

You’ve only asked for the law to be applied EQUALLY here. Trayvon deserves NOTHING LESS than EQUAL JUSTICE under the laws in America. He was an American citizen, a son, a brother, an uncle, a friend. He was a HUMAN BEING.

May God have Mercy on you and your family.

95. Court is in recess for 30 minutes so attorneys can look over proposed jury instructions.

• Ametia says:

These attorneys don’t seem to have their shit in order. Amatuers, the lot of them. JN has to school these fools. Did they get into law school under AFFIRMATIVE ACTION? /snark

96. Mark O’Mara is not in the courtroom. He’s working on closing arguments.

• Ametia says:

I’m back. So Don West is NOT closing. It figures; he’s not likeable. They know having the jury look and listen to SKELETOR before deliberating would not be a plus for defense.

I guess that means Donnie won’t get an ice cream today.

• racerrodig says:

And The Morn Man would never be 1sr string on a real team.

• Xena says:

O’Mara talks in run-on sentences. West talks like he’s drunk. Either will lose the jury’s attention.

• racerrodig says:

They’re both as hateable as can be. You’d think Fogen would have wanted at least one “Good Guy” on the team. But on the other hand The Moron Man was directed to this case by a fellow lawyer and we joked about it last year as being “Revenge Recommendation” because they had tangled.

And West quit his job to help on this…….

@racerrodig.

DeJames recommended O’Mara, and then it turned out that his wife (was it his wife) was the judge assigned to the case. Well, that was a good way to have her recused so she didn’t have to deal with the B.S.

What has puzzled me is that Taaffe said GZ met with Jose Baez before he drove into Jacksonville, attempting to meet with Corey. Baez would not represent him. O’Mara should have known by how GZ treated his former attorneys (including the one in the civil case), that he is a cunning, deceptive, stubborn client. The defense has wasted time pursuing Zidiot conspiracy theories but then, they had no defense otherwise.

@racer. MOM’s getting ready for his close up. Media WHORE

97. Court is in session

98. An unarmed teenage boy gets gunned down solely b/c of his blackness and his parents have to beg for justice. Equal justice my ass!

99. IF a black man armed with a 9mm jumps out of his car, chases an unarmed white kid & kills him would pundits be talking about self defense?

100. CarolMaeWY says:

Why does he say yes sir?