FERGUSON TO GENEVA
Police violence in America is a human rights issue.
Ferguson is an example. Ferguson to Geneva is part of the solution.
Please help. Donate here.
Potus Takes Oath of Office
Flotus & Daughters at Great Wall of China
My Brothers Keeper
Most Adorable Shoe Stealer
Six Little Babies
Even though 3Chics Politico is written and curated by three women: Ametia, Rikyrah, and SouthernGirl2, I must nominate this as one of the most engaging blogs I've found. Devoted to politics and culture, these three shine a light on contemporary life with humor and spirit.
Ferguson Missouri sets it off
3Chics Action Alert
Lets Make It Happen
3 Chics Trio
REALITY Blog Award
- Thursday Open Thread: Old Souls Week – Queen Latifah
- Wednesday Open Thread: Old Souls Week- Harry Connick, Jr.
- Why are #Ferguson police stock piling weaponry to use against protesters? Protesters are UNARMED
- Tuesday Open Thread: Old Souls Week- Michael Feinstein
- Monday Open Thread: Old Souls Week- Michael Feinstein
Ametia on Why are #Ferguson police stock… Ametia on Thursday Open Thread: Old Soul… rikyrah on Thursday Open Thread: Old Soul… rikyrah on Thursday Open Thread: Old Soul… rikyrah on Thursday Open Thread: Old Soul…
3 Chics Blog Stats
- 1,870,838 hits
- RT @objkshn: .@Lnonblonde @YDanasmithdutra @GodfreyWagmore Isn't 30 years of THIS enough, Kentucky?#DitchMitch Elect @AlisonFORYKY http://t… 17 minutes ago
- RT @JamilSmith: Southern Democrats feel that the best way to inspire black voters is to invoke injustices they couldn't prevent. We are mor… 18 minutes ago
- RT @ZonkerPHL: #Kentucky New leadership is needed. 30 years is enough! #kysen time to ditch Mitch. #VoteBlue Tue 11-04-2014. #GOTV http:/… 19 minutes ago
- RT @deray: Twitter moves FAST. This was already made from our #FergusonFireside chat tonight. http://t.co/vfKdZE5fAV 8 hours ago
- 3 Chics Call to Action Alert
- 3 Chics Favorite Music Videos
- 3 Chics Hall of Shame
- 3 Chics Library
- Election News 2012
- Justice 4 Trayvon Martin
- Obama Love
- Political Humor
- President Obama Kids Corner
- President Obama’s Accomplishments
- President Obama’s Notable Quotes
- REPEAL SYG LAW
- The Green Station
Guard The Change
Vote 4 Democrats
Go to the polls
President Barack Obama
First Lady Michelle Obama
Your Vote Matters
President Obama & Bo
The Obama Family
Tag Archives: Gun violence
In 2009 Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano warned white supremacy is the biggest threat for domestic terrorism. Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment CBS News: The “Key Findings” section of the report opens with … Continue reading
Video | Trauma Surgeon Janis Orlowski Goes Off on Gun Violence: “There Is Something Evil in Our Society”
Riddle me this: What do all the mass killings have in common?
Updated The Last Word covers this Ad
First lady Michelle Obama speaks about 15 year-old Hadiya Pendleton who was shot and killed on the south side of Chicago earlier this year, during a luncheon at the Chicago Hilton in Chicago, Wednesday, April 10, 2013. The first lady … Continue reading
Updated And to all the those whining who profess the President needs to lead on gun safety, yah dah, yah dah! this means you Chris Matthews and Ms. Dan Senor-warhawkgotusintoiraqwar- Campbell Brown. It’s not that he isn’t leading, it’s … Continue reading
FULL VIDEO: President Obama speaks on gun violence at the White House. Watch it live here at 11:40 a.m. EDT .
Video Updated | Senator John McCain Needs ‘STRAIGHT JACKET” Heartlessly Parrots NRA Assault Weapons Support
Caren Teves: “My 24-year-old son, Alex, was murdered in a movie theater in Aurora, Colo.” Senator John McCain: “I can tell you right now you need some straight talk. That assault weapons ban will not pass the Congress of the … Continue reading