What Dolt45 has been up to since Impeachment.
Judd Legum (@JuddLegum) Tweeted:
1. Trump was acquitted by the Senate on FEBRUARY 6.
Since then, he’s been on an absolute RAMPAGE.
This thread is a list of what has happened.
3. Trump fired Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, who provided damaging testimony in the impeachment inquiry.
4. Trump called on Vindman to be investigated by the Pentagon.
5. Trump attacked his former Chief of Staff, John Kelly, for defending Vindman, saying Kelly had a “legal obligation” to “keep his mouth shut.”
6. Trump ordered the removal of John C. Rood, a Pentagon official who told Congress that he had cleared the release of military aid to Ukraine. (Trump withheld it anyway.)
7. Trump called the Justice Department’s sentencing recommendation for his longtime political adviser, Roger Stone, “horrible and very unfair.”
8. Trump cheered Attorney General Bill Barr when he intervened in the Stone case to withdraw the sentencing recommendation. Four prosecutors on the case resigned in protest.
9. Trump attacked the judge presiding over Stone’s case, Amy Berman Jackson, as biased, falsely accusing her of placing his former campaign manager Paul Manafort in solitary confinement.
11. Trump asserted he has the legal right to order Barr to intervene in any criminal case.
12. Trump’s Attorney General, William Barr, assigned an outside prosecutor to review the case against Michael Flynn, Trump’s former National Security Adviser who pled guilty to lying to investigators. (Barr is also reviewing other “politically sensitive” cases.)
13. Trump commuted the sentence former Governor Rod Blagojevich, who was convicted of trying to sell a U.S. Senate seat. (Blagojevich appeared on Trump’s reality show and wrote an op-ed for a conservative publication opposing impeachment.)
Having read all that, it’s not surprising that he’s done this. After all, the Republican Party has betrayed America and enabled this power hungry monster. They have enabled him every step of the way, which is why I call them traitors to this country, and they must ALL be dealt with in November 2020.
I have said from the beginning that Dolt45 was a RISK TO NATIONAL SECURITY.
From being in Putin’s pocket…
To having meetings with Russians IN THE OVAL OFFICE without any of the regular National Security people present..
To having meetings where the only person in there is the interpreter AND TAKING THE INTERPRETER’S NOTES
To making phone calls ROUTINELY ON UNSECURED PHONE LINES
To the lack of security at those clubs of his…
To the large number of hires WHO COULD NOT GET APPROVAL FOR SECURITY CLEARANCES…
He has been a threat to National Security before he was even ‘ elected’. Yet, another thing that the Republicans better never open their mouths about ever again.
So, here’s a snippet from an article about the National Security apparatus:
“By the end of this month, Mr. O’Brien will have completed what he calls a streamlining of the National Security Council, chopping the council’s staff from 174 policy positions in October to fewer than 115. The reductions have focused on the dozens of career officials who are detailed to the council from other federal departments and agencies, including the C.I.A., the Pentagon and the State Department,” the report states.
This allows the group to work with less interference from career officials who are considered suspect by Trump loyalists.
Career officials. People whose first loyalty is to THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. NOT Donald Trump. These people who work, day in and day out, no matter who the President is. They consider themselves patriots on our front lines, making sure that this country remains safe.
LOOK at the gutting of these offices. You think that the flunkies left have any of the experience, or wisdom, or intelligence to make sure that we have a functioning National Security apparatus?
I don’t think so.
This is the kind of clown that is now left😒😒