Happy Birthday, Ametia!

Please join us in celebrating Ametia’s birthday. Feel free to drop your birthday wishes, poems, or music video links, etc., in the comments section.

Happy Birthday, my friend!  We met back in 2008 on Jack and Jill Politics and so happy our paths crossed. You’ve lifted my spirit when I was down and felt sad, made me laugh out loud with your comical side.

Here’s wishing you the best birthday ever filled with love, joy and good fun.

A lot of things get better with time, I say;
You’ve followed that rule as my friend, each day.

So whenever your birthday comes around,
I’m reminded of when our friendship was found.

Happy Birthday, beautiful lady.

Y’all give it up for my girl and show her some love. Lets groove. Ready. Set. Go.

Advertisements

This entry was posted in Celebrations, Current Events and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Happy Birthday, Ametia!

1. majiir says:

Happy, happy birthday, Ametia! We here at 3Chics love you sooooo much!!!

Happy, happy birthday, Ametia and many, many more!!!!

Happy Birthday, Ametia!

Where would we be without your straight as an arrow, hits the bulls-eye every time, wise, and funny commentary?

You deserve a happy and fun birthday and another great year.

Happy Birthday….
    Healer, Wife, Mother, Grandmother…

YOU SIMPLY ROCK!!!!

5. yahtzeebutterfly says:

🎈Happy Birthday, Ametia 🎈

I wish you a fabulous day and a wonderful year of happiness with family and friends!

6. CarolMaeWY says:

HaPpY Birthday Anetia! Hope you Day is great! 🥂🎉

7. Y’all having a good time? Lets get in it!

Cristal champagne 22