Monday Open Thread | John Legend & Common perform Glory

Good morning, everyone!

We’re asking for your prayers for our co-blogger Rikyrah. Our sweet Chica is in the hospital. Please pray for her. *tears*

[aol-on id=518664941]

This entry was posted in Current Events, Music, News, Open Thread, Politics and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Monday Open Thread | John Legend & Common perform Glory

• eliihass says:

Hey SG2, Just saw this. My love and prayers are with our amazing Rikyrah. Get well soon Rik and please take it easy. You’re such an important part of all of our lives (even those of us who mostly lurk.) We need you healthy, thriving and happy because we couldn’t possibly not have you in top form. You’re irreplaceable – and SG2, Ametia and all our hearts can’t handle another scare like this. Do take care ok?

1. Rikyrah, there is more love for you here too. Check out my Twitter TL.

• eliihass says:

You’re such a sweetheart SG! Much love to you. How’s you’re sister (in-law) doing? She remains in our prayers, as do you and your entire family. Our love to her.

• Thank you, Eliihass. My sister in law is now receiving radiation treatment. Pls continue to lift her up in prayer.

• eliihass says:

She and your entire family remain in our prayers SG; And you, please take care of yourself too. You’re very protective and obviously take on other people’s worries, but they need you healthy and not weighed down with worry and stress – so do take of you! No over-worrying..

Good Afternoon, Everybody.

I’m home. I’m out of the hospital. They checked off all the big serious stuff on the bad list, and I have to go see my primary doctor tomorrow. I need to rest and not let things stress me out. For the first time stress has manifested itself in my body and affected me….guess it’s part of getting older.

Thank you for all your prayers. I felt them.

3. We love our Chica with her soft spoken self. *tears*

Get well flowers

4. GM! Thank you all for your prayers. Prayer changes things! Rikyrah is doing better. I panicked when she didn’t answer phone. She was taken for tests. Thank you everyone for your love, kind thoughts and prayers.

5. yahtzeebutterfly says:

Rikyrah, I am sending prayers your way for healing and a speedy recovery!

Sad to hear that Rikyrah isn’t well, and praying for a quick recovery for her.

7. TyrenM says:

Good Morning 3Chics,
    I came to bring love and prayers for Rikyrah. Get well soon.

May the Blessing Be, for you Dear Rikyrah.
    Well wishes and prayers going out to you. Love you lots.

9. my prayers for a speedy recovery. Mother Gwen Tyler

10. Sending love xx

11. Kathleen says:

Sending love and good mojo to Rilkyrah.

12. John Legend and Common’s performance was powerful. The Spirit of the Lord moved in the place. David Oyelowo was crying. I was weeping too. It was an emotional moment.

David Oyelowo crying

13. Good morning, all. I’m sad this morning.

Our Chica Rikyrah is sick. She’s in the hospital. Please pray her.