First Lady Michelle Obama in Vogue Magazine

hat tip-Sepia at POU

Pics of First Lady Michelle Obama in Vogue Magazine.

Sigh…I love our FLOTUS.

This entry was posted in First Lady Michelle Obama and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to First Lady Michelle Obama in Vogue Magazine

She is getting thinner. She is still beautiful.

Alma98

I have to say this portion of the Vogue interview with FLOTUS & POTUS had me tickled. FLOTUS basically said they can kiss our asses. lol

The president and First Lady both seem to be in ebullient moods, and deservedly so. His surprisingly decisive reelection is now history; the tonally precise inauguration is ten days behind them. The First Lady, it must be said, is funny, and it soon becomes clear that she can’t resist an opportunity to tease her husband. The first real question I ask them is about the persistent notion among the Washington press corps that they—unlike, say, the Reagans or the Clintons—are somehow antisocial, that they don’t privately entertain enough at the White House, that they don’t break bread and smoke cigars and play poker with their enemies. When I joke that they might want to “put that idea to rest” once and for all, the president starts to answer, but his wife, whose back has gone up ever so slightly, cuts him off. “I don’t think it’s our job to put an idea to rest. Our job is, first and foremost, to make sure our family is whole. You know, we have small kids; they’re growing every day. But I think we were both pretty straightforward when we said, ‘Our number-one priority is making sure that our family is whole.’

• “I don’t think it’s our job to put an idea to rest. Our job is, first and foremost, to make sure our family is whole. You know, we have small kids; they’re growing every day. But I think we were both pretty straightforward when we said, ‘Our number-one priority is making sure that our family is whole.’

HELLO!

from Rhoda:

Rhoda

Reading the Obama interview in Vogue and it sounds like the President’s gotten the partying out of his system; he’s not looking for new friends or socializing in DC, lol. Which is probably why he didn’t have the senators to the Residence and took them to a nice hotel for dinner; he’s trying to do business. He needs some partners on the other side; which is what 2014 is all about and why the Republicans are mad. He’s exposing them. And the MSM can keep trying; but they can’t cover for them even if they won’t report the truth their own polls tell them (I’m looking at you WashPo).

“ ‘The Obamas are out in the club again?’ ” says the president, laughing. “What is true,” he says, more seriously, “is that we probably—even before we came to Washington—had already settled in a little bit to parenthood. And. . . .” Here he pauses in the way that only President Obama can. “Let’s put it this way: I did an awful lot of socializing in my teens and 20s

• rikyrah says:

I’ll say it again – POTUS and FLOTUS have Black Professional sensibilities.

Work is work
      Personal is personal

and never the two shall meet.

They DO NOT have people up in the Private Residence of the WH.

and, I love that about them.

The only time the President brought people up into the Private Residence was the night healthcare passed – and that’s because FLOTUS and the girls were out of town.

• AIN’T nobody got time for that.

Leading by Example: First Lady Michelle Obama

photographed by Annie Leibovitz

At the start of a second term, President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama talk to Jonathan Van Meter about their life as parents, their marriage, and their vision for America’s families.

President Obama on his wife in new Vogue Interview

“Michelle’s like Beyoncé in that song,” says the president. “ ‘Let me upgrade ya!’ She upgraded me.”

I think she looks wonderful

7. Flotus is gorgeous! A vision of loveliness!

STUNNING! Thanks for the visuals of FLOTUS this morning.