President Obama receives an honor guard in Riyadh Saudi Arabia

This entry was posted in Barack Obama, Current Events, News, Open Thread, Politics, POTUS, President Obama and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to President Obama receives an honor guard in Riyadh Saudi Arabia

Going for another Democrat President to carry on President Obama’s vision.

2. CarolMaeWY says:

The photos you look great. I’m looking forward to when I can spend mote time looking closer. I updated the Obama Diary and because I need to keep my time on here short, I’m copying and pasting. I hope you don’t mind but I’ve got to limit my time. :)
    Haven’t read all the comments but I thought I’d tell you my main Doctor thinks everything looks great. I still have to keep my head down at at a certain angle, but not all day. Got a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my oldest and most distant son. Our dogs were so happy to see us as all dogs are to see their family. The groomer in the same building was also able to squeeze them in for a grooming and they look nice, they smell nice, and doggone they’re soft and nice. And we’re worth it. :) I just finished outing in all my drops in my eye. I’ve been doing a few but now I have six. Thank goodness for the nice timers on the new iPad. Some are four a day, three a day and two a day. I have to wait five minutes between each dose too. My life will be dull but I’m glad. It sounds like we have the idiotic RWNJ’s to entertain us.
    I want to thank all of you for the beautiful we’ll wishes. It meant a lot. I go back to one doc in a week and the next in a month or is it six weeks! It’s a little painful, but not bad. I think it’s because they looked at my eyes through so many lights this morning. They also had several drops to put in. I do sleep on my tummy. Kind of a weird pillow arrangement. Hope everyone here is doing well and everyone getting better or at least not worst. I’ll check in just occasionally. Is Putin in need of money? Oh, so sad, too bad, not your Dad. ;) G’Night all. Carol ♥

• I Miss You text CarolMae!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having pain even if it’s a little bit. Rest yourself and don’t strain the eyes. Let your nurse wait on you. Always remember to thank the nurse and give him a hug. Check us out when you’re up to it. Try to enjoy the weekend. Don’t over do it. Get well soon.

• CarolMaeWY says:

Thank you SG2. I think I’ll give the nurse a few kisses too. Even my dogs are wonderful service dogs. Yes, go course I’ll check you out but I can’t seem to hit the right Keyes half the the time so I’m unfortunately a lurker. You’ll see I like you though. ;)

Get it done, PBO GET.IT.DONE.

• vitaminlover says:

He always does. People are going to learn to appreciate him.

• majiir says:

If they don’t learn to appreciate him while he’s in office, I think they’ll miss him when he’s gone, especially when the next GOPTP Koch puppet becomes POTUS, and we’re deploying our military to every sh*t hole on the planet for no reason.