Sunday Open Thread

Welcome to the Obama Administration’s Final — and 388th — episode of your West Wing Week.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in First Lady Michelle Obama, FLOTUS, Michelle Obama, Open Letter, Politics, POTUS, President Obama and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

58 Responses to Sunday Open Thread

4. eliihass says:

One has to be a very special kind of sociopath to keep talking about just how ‘magnificent’ some other person is, and just how much you like and respect them…and even wave around the ‘wonderful’ letter he left you as part of the traditional handover ritual…

But then simultaneously publicly engage in the most callous and petty and vindictive and evil acts that very specifically targets and dismantles and gratuitously destroys every single great thing that other ‘magnificent’ person has done…or put in place to help other people…stuff that won’t directly affect or harm him and his family since they are pretty much set for life…but stuff that if destroyed will very adversely affect a whole lot of people without options..

LOL
    LMAO

6. eliihass says:

Notice how FLOTUS takes time to acknowledge and thank the young Marine…gently squeezes his hand…she always sees and acknowledges those who are otherwise, invisible to and barely acknowledged by others…but she’s also pretty low key and not dramatic about it so that it’s personal and isn’t about ‘look at me, I’m so polite and I care so much about the little man’…she always looks people in the eye too…always…A woman with nothing to hide…

I remember noticing at their very first inaugural luncheon in 2009, that she was the only person among all the big VIP folks there, who actually turned and acknowledged the old guy serving them – turned and thanked him when he poured her a glass of water..
    I’m going to find the video of it and share it…it was striking and sealed what was already my very positive impression and opinion of her…

Will President Trump deny reality?’

Reliable Sources
    In this essay, Brian Stelter lists 50 questions about the Trump administration, trust and the truth. “What will you believe?”
    Source: CNN

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

15. eliihass says:

One looks at black folks like this buffoon gritting coon Paris Dennard, and one wonders what happened in his childhood …how did he turn out like this…so hollow, so self-loathing, so ridiculous …still voluntarily trapped in complete mental and physical slavery…

16. eliihass says:

You often wonder if presidential politicking is worth it in the end…As FLOTUS said in that final interview with Oprah, the presidency has such a disruptive effect…wreaking such havoc on their lives in ways nobody else can ever begin to understand…

Watching this, you can’t help but take note of the sweet innocence ….before 8 years of all manner of dehumanizing attacks, obstruction, betrayal, undermining, sabotage, intrusion and invasion by political opportunists, calculating hangers-on, conniving leeches etc. all took its toll..

I pray that God refresh and reset them to this connectedly pure and loving place…

Okay so, the whole world knows that the Inauguration Day was Friday. And my heart was torn. I am not looking for an argument and I'm not saying anything bad about Donald Trump, but, seeing these two, such a beautiful couple leave the White House actually tore me to shreds. I am not American nor am I into politics, but the things they done for America were incredible and if they could stay forever as americas POTUS & FLOTUS I would be happy for them to do so. I'm sorry that this isn't one of my normal posts but I just had to get it out there. The obamas have changed lives and honestly, this might seem weird, but they have inspired me a lot and shown me to be confident and proud no matter what. And I thank them for that. Like I said I'm not looking for any argument, I'm just stating my honest opinion❀ {I do not claim to own the videos and music in this video} ~~~~~~ #theobamas #love #america #inaugurationday #michelleobama #barackobama

A post shared by Katya Stan🌟 (@katya__zamo) on

17. eliihass says:

#PowerCircle #HilaryClinton #MichelleObama #Adele

A post shared by Soundcity Africa (@soundcityafrica) on

18. eliihass says:

“…The Oval Office was redecorated for **** Trump and now features gold drapes, replacing crimson cloth behind the Resolute Desk under Barack Obama.

The change was first spotted as Trump signed an executive order on ObamaCare and other memos as president on Friday evening…”

P.S:

I took the liberty of removing the title …#NEVER

20. eliihass says:

Nothing about Trump is normal!! #resistanceisnecessary #trumpisanidiot #fucktrump

A post shared by Dan Nash (@justgreatdan) on

21. eliihass says:

This Norwegian cartoon by @chrbloom is great.

A post shared by Adam Louis Catino (@reverendcatino) on

22. And so the destruction begins…

25. eliihass says:

#notmypresident #puppet #nastywomen #womansmarch2017 #resistance

A post shared by wrenbirdcg (@wrenbirdcg) on

Hi, ladies. I hope Mr. Sousa publishes a book with as many pictures as he can about the Obamas. He would make a mint!

Good Morning, EveryoneπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„