Sunday Praise & Worship | He Is Exalted

This entry was posted in Christianity, Current Events, News, Open Thread, Politics, Praise, Worship and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Sunday Praise & Worship | He Is Exalted

I think that this is the first time that we have seen Kerri’s kids.

3. It’s really hurting me to see all that snow falling while Amy Klobuchar is speaking. My feet feels numb from just watching. I don’t like it.

4. Lord Jesus! It’s snowing like everything in Minnesota. I know @amyklobuchar is cold. I think I would die out there. I can’t do that. I’m cold at 50 degrees here. ❄️❄️🥶

6. Everything about him is FAKE. But @GovernorVA thinks he can hoodwink us. Just resign already. The damage is irreparable.

Word of the Day : February 10, 2019

Finicky: adjective FIN-ih-kee

Definition
    1 : extremely or excessively particular, exacting, or meticulous in taste or standards
    2 : requiring much care, precision, or attentive effort