sm_0505_FLOTUS_480x360

images
Lee Cowan interviews First Lady Michelle Obama

Look at BO; he just LOVES FLOTUS.

936138_10151639915291337_55942664_n
BO joins in and she takes us on a tour of the White House Garden.

936138_10151639915291337_55942664_n

About Ametia

I am a Spiritual traveler, a devoted wife, mother, sister, lover of dream study, reading, theater, music, dance, and thought-provoking discussions on love, life, humor and service.
This entry was posted in Current Events, First Lady Michelle Obama, FLOTUS, Health & Nutrition, Inspiration, Michelle Obama and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Video | First Lady Michelle Obama CBS Interview With Lee Cowan |Cherishing Her Platform

1. Lane says:

I adore my First Lady. She makes my heart sing. So lovely, down to earth and so effortlessly captivating! I don’t want to think about the White House after January 2017. The thought just leaves my depressed.
    By half way through the interview, the CBS interviewer is just smitten with our First Lady. I’m sure they had to practically drag Lee Cowan away at the end.

Our First Lady is a wonderful soul. thank you for posting this

3. Flotus is a vision of loveliness!

She is the epitome of class!

• Ametia says:

Hi ya, vitaminlover! FLOTUS is GLORIOUS. And Bo; that dog cherishes her. Love all the gifts she’s giving to our youth, good habits to last a lifetime.

• vitaminlover says:

I am just praying that both my girls have a love and lifestyle of intelligence and gentility like she and President Obama. She is a queen and her husband treats her like one. She has the facial expressions of a much cherished woman, wife, mother and First Lady. Malia and Sasha are two very blessed young girls to grow up in the environment of deep love and respect given by their parents to one another whether he is President or not. I just truly admire this family.

• Lane says:

No joke. Bo loves his loving protector, our First Lady. Dogs are very good judges of character and you can tell a lot about a person just by the way children and dogs respond to them.
        To think that Bo was originally meant for the girls. Safe to say that he’s really the First Lady’s now. Bo loves her so.

• Ametia says:

I’m feeling you. My daughters are both married and the oldest has a 15 month old son. They have chosen well. It is the love of family and spiritual strength that sustains the bond.

• rikyrah says:

vitaminlover,

what a beautiful passage about Malia, Sasha and the gift they’ve been given in terms of their parents.