A Birthday Celebration: Happy Birthday, Ametia!

Happy Birthday AmetiaPlease join us in celebrating Ametia’s birthday. Feel free to drop your birthday wishes, poems, or music video links, etc., in the comments section.

I’m so happy we met back in 2008 on Jack and Jill Politics. You’ve been a good friend who has encouraged me, made me laugh out loud, made me smile when I was down, given me good advice and even given your shoulder for me to cry on. I love you and wish you the best birthday ever.

A lot of things get better with time, I say;
You’ve followed that rule as my friend, each day.

So whenever your birthday comes around,
I’m reminded of when our friendship was found.

Happy Birthday, beautiful lady.

happy birthday5

Lets get this party started, y’all. Give it up for my girl and show her some love.

This entry was posted in Celebrations, Current Events, Love, Open Thread and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to A Birthday Celebration: Happy Birthday, Ametia!

Happy, happy birthday, Ms. Ametia. And many, many more with many blessings!

Happy Birthday to me!

3. eliihass says:

A very happy and wonderful birthday to our most lovingly naughty, mischievous, good-natured, bighearted, fun sister Ametia!

Hope you’re having a grand day and being deservedly feted and spoilt…

And many, many, many more happy, beautiful, blessed, love-filled, joy-filled, fun-filled, wonderful years to come..

4. CarolMaeWY says:

Happy Birthday Ametia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMETIA!!

You are such GOOD PEOPLE!!!

Such precious people!

6. TyrenM says:

Ametia,
    We too crossed paths at JJP. I appreciate you not biting your tongue for Mods or anybody else. Continuing letting mfs KNOW!
    Happy Birthday and much love from the IDS Center.

Cumpleanos feliz, Senora Ametia. Happy birthday, and many more, from the southwestern border.

8. Y’all having a good time? Lets go…Yeah Yeah Yeah…

Cristal champagne 22

9. dande says:

Happy B-Day young lady. And many many more.

10. Good morning, everyone! Lets groove. Ready. Set. Go.