Tuesday Open Thread

Happy Tuesday, 3 Chics Family! Looking for places to travel or add to your bucket lists?

I know it’s winter, but, think about going off season, just for the ADVENTURE! I’m planning to go this year.

About Ametia

I am a Spiritual traveler, a devoted wife, mother, sister, lover of dream study, reading, theater, music, dance, and thought-provoking discussions on love, life, humor and service.
This entry was posted in Culture, Current Events, Good News!, Open Letter, Politics and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Tuesday Open Thread

Link to Fusion GPS Op-ed

Um….they write that one of the FBI’S sources was someone ON THE INSIDE.

UH HUH
    UH HUH 😄😄

Can you spell SNITCH?

Jared Kushner willing to blow up US alliances: ‘I’m a businessman, I don’t care about the past’
    02 JAN 2018 AT 12:43 ET

Jared Kushner — the president’s son-in-law, senior White House adviser and “de facto second Secretary of State” — reportedly can’t be bothered to learn about international alliances.

According to a new Politico Magazine report, Kushner showed little interest in maintaining long-standing U.S. alliances, especially in Western Europe.

“He told me, ‘I’m a businessman, and I don’t care about the past. Old allies can be enemies, or enemies can be friends,’ so the past doesn’t count,” one official told the magazine. “I was taken aback. It was frightening.”

Kushner has taken an unusually active diplomatic role, and was reportedly the driving factor behind the controversial White House effort to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

NBC Is in Hoda Kotb’s Debt. It Must Pay Her Back, Handsomely
    BY TIM TEEMAN
    Hoda Kotb was announced as co-anchor of a new, female-led ‘Today.’ The best in-house candidate, she also serves a useful feminist purpose for the post-Lauer era at NBC.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

Utah’s Orrin Hatch to retire after decades in Senate
    The veteran senator’s retirement means an open-seat race in his Republican-leaning state in this year’s midterm election. Some Republicans expect Mitt Romney to run for Hatch’s seat, although the former presidential nominee has not made any definitive public statements about his plans.

By Sean Sullivan •

Read

Mitt is 70 years old but I wouldn’t b surprised if he runs. Finally, a chance to go to Washington. He would win, more than likely.

You know what I have subscribed to on Facebook?
    The Aurora Borealis Observatory..
    The pictures are so beautiful.. I have put it on my bucket list.

15. Liked by 3 people