Wednesday Open Thread

Happy HUMP Day, Everyone! I’m in a traveling mood, as you can see.

It’s always healthy to see what this big wide world has to offer, in the way of truth, experiences, adventure, learning, and growth. Time to become PRIMARY SOURCE!

If you ever make plans to travel to Ontario, Canada,I highly recommend you add this historic site to your list.

The real Uncle Tom’s Cabin. When I lived in Ontario, I had the opportunity to live within an hour’s drive of this historic site.

Enjoy & Explore!

About Ametia

I am a Spiritual traveler, a devoted wife, mother, sister, lover of dream study, reading, theater, music, dance, and thought-provoking discussions on love, life, humor and service.
This entry was posted in Black History, Culture, Current Events, Healing, Heritage, Media, Open Thread, Politics and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Wednesday Open Thread

Trump’s lawyers send cease-and-desist letter to Bannon over his comments to the author of a tell-all book about the White House
    Lawyers for President Trump sent a cease-and-desist letter to Trump’s former chief strategist, arguing he had violated a non-disclosure agreement in speaking about his time on the campaign and in Trump’s most trusted inner circle.

In a letter sent Wednesday night, Trump’s lawyers told Stephen K. Bannon his comments to author Michael Wolff in an soon-to-be-released tell-all book violate Bannon’s employment agreement with the president in numerous ways and also defame the president.

Read more »

This is funny.

A few days ago my husband referred to Sarah Sanders as “that heifer”. And I would have sworn he never listens to me, but apparently he does.

Umm… @SecElaineChao appointed Betsy DeVos’s father-in-law, Richard DeVos, to the FAA Management Advisory Council. DeVos is the only member with ZERO aviation experience. pic.twitter.com/Z6JbiOcaET— mrs panstreppon (@mrspanstreppon) January 2, 2018

10. Liked by 3 people

11. Liked by 3 people

12. Liked by 2 people

13. Liked by 4 people

14. MAKE IT STOP!

15. Liked by 3 people

‘grown-ish’ is a quirky, fun and fresh spinoff that keeps the magic of ‘black-ish’ (Review)

17. I miss my baby. My precious little Carson.

He’s with his great grandmother. I don’t want him to catch what we have here but I miss my baby.

18. yahtzeebutterfly says:

Amelia,

I did not know about Josiah Henson.

Thanks so much for posting the four educational videos! Super history lesson for me.

• yahtzeebutterfly says:

“Ametia” – My computer is trying incorrectly to “spell correct” your name. It just tried it now as I put your name in quotation marks. I will have to be alert to correcting its mistake in the future.

19. Liked by 2 people

21. Liked by 2 people

Yep. Now we have a clown in the Oval Office bragging about his ability to start a nuclear war.

Wow, the real Uncle Tom’s Cabin!

Good Morning, Everyone 😄😄😄