Sunday Open Thread

Good Morning. I hope that you are enjoying this weekend with family and friends.

This entry was posted in Gospel, Open Thread, Politics and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Sunday Open Thread

RIP.

3. Liked by 2 people

• majiir says:

Spicer is a coward. He has now announced he’s suing “The Associated Press” for publishing the story about the incident. I’m calling him a coward because he’s not saying one word against Alex Lombard the guy that made the accusation. That to me would be the way to go on this matter, but Spicer doesn’t have what it takes to attack Mr. Lombard, so he wimps out, and in an attempt to deflect, goes after the AP instead of Mr. Lombard. I believe everything Lombard said about Spicer. Everything. Spicer puts on a veneer of respectability and civility, but underneath his public persona lies a whole lot of “Ugly American.” The ugliness is definitely inside of him. If it wasn’t, he never would have taken the job of being front man for Trump and wouldn’t have lied to us every d*mn day he stood in the WH press room.

5. Liked by 2 people

9. Stephen Django! #StepInFetchIt

I always thought that a movie should be made on his life… now, I want a movie just about him being CIA😱😱

I certainly hope so.

• majiir says:

After reading about how employees reported that Assange is literally stinking up the Ecuadorean Embassy with his less than stellar personal hygiene habits, every time I see him, my mind automatically thinks, “Ewwweeee, there’s ‘Stinky Man’ again!”

Good Morning, Everyone 😄😄😄