Mexico Earthquake Relief Efforts
Black Girls Rock!
Potus Takes Oath of Office
Flotus & Daughters at Great Wall of China
My Brothers Keeper
Most Adorable Shoe Stealer
Six Little Babies
Even though 3Chics Politico is written and curated by three women: Ametia, Rikyrah, and SouthernGirl2, I must nominate this as one of the most engaging blogs I've found. Devoted to politics and culture, these three shine a light on contemporary life with humor and spirit.
Little Myles Kingston Sadler
Ferguson Missouri sets it off
3Chics Action Alert
Lets Make It Happen
3 Chics Trio
REALITY Blog Award
- Dolphins safety Michael Thomas get emotional when talking about Trump calling him “a son of a bitch”
- Sunday Open Thread | #TakeAKnee ‘til change comes…..
- Saturday Open Thread | Trump calls NFL Players Who Kneel a “Son of a Bitch”
- Friday Open Thread | Mueller asked WH for phone records on Air Force One statement
- Thursday Open Thread | Trump made up an African country while speaking to African leaders
- Wednesday Open Thread | Senate panel calls for open hearing with Trump lawyer
3 Chics Blog Stats
- 2,852,156 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 3 Chics Call to Action Alert
- 3 Chics Favorite Music Videos
- 3 Chics Hall of Shame
- 3 Chics Library
- Election News 2012
- Justice 4 Trayvon Martin
- Obama Love
- Political Humor
- President Obama Kids Corner
- President Obama’s Accomplishments
- President Obama’s Notable Quotes
- REPEAL SYG LAW
- State of Missouri vs Darren Wilson: Grand Jury Transcript
- The Green Station
- Tracking Trump Policies
Guard The Change
Vote 4 Democrats
Go to the polls
President Barack Obama
First Lady Michelle Obama
Your Vote Matters
President Obama & Bo
The Obama Family
Tag Archives: Denzel Washington
Fences, based on August Wilson’s play, and directed by Denzel Washington, is up for 4 Academy Awards: Best Picture Best Actor: Denzel Washington Best Supporting Actress: Viola Davis Best Writing Adapted Screenplay: August Wilson Advertisements
The second movie that I hope you will see this Holiday Season is the big screen adaptation of the August Wilson play Fences, starring Denzel Washington and Viola Davis. August Wilson was instrumental in bringing the Black experience, in all … Continue reading
TGIF!! Continued prayer go out to SG2 & her Hubby. Here’s to a heart-felt healing.
I hope you are enjoying this weekend with family and friends. And that you have enjoyed this week with Denzel.
We continue our Denzel week.
Denzel week continues. Denzel in his award winning roles.
Denzel and his family. Personal life On June 25, 1983, Washington married Pauletta Pearson, whom he met on the set of his first screen work, the television film Wilma. The couple have four children: John David (b. July 28, 1984), … Continue reading