Don’t buy into the LIES, HYPE, SPIN & BS about the polls showing the President and Romney neck & neck.
We’re a week a way from the most critical election in our life time. And what is President Obama doing today? The president is in Washington, overseeing the Hurricane Sandy storm preparations.
NEWS FLASH FOLKS! THIS IS THE JOB OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. So for all the media jackals and the GOP who are already out there touting the hurricane as some sort of political good luck charm for President Obama. He’s doing what Amerian voters have elected him to do. PRESIDE. *Looking@youHowieKurtz
But the also has his valued troops on the field continuing the battle for his re-election to the White House.
Here they are:
Vice President Joe Biden
Former President Bill Clinton
First Lady Michelle Obama
And Dr. Jil Biden
They’re ALL on the campaign trail and encouraging Americans to GET OUT AND VOTE. Why? Because even though the storm is raging on the East coast, there are still multitudes of voters who are still engaged in this election.
So we have to keep hamering it home to the voters about what a Romney presidency would look like:
- NO REGULATIONS
- NO INVESTMENTS IN SOLAR & WIND POWER
- OBAMACARE REPEALED
- DEVASTATING CUTS TO EDUCATION
- DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD
- OVERTURN ROE V. WADE
and if the media and GOP want to really talk about how Romney would preside as President of the United States during a disaster; LET’S GO THERE:
And if you want the visuals & audio here’s a video reminder:
Mitt Romney is a politician who will say anything to move our country backwards
President has a detailed plan to move America forward.
So here’s where the Obama camp is at right now:
- President Obama has a 4 point lead in OHIO
- In Florida, the Obama camp has erased the Republican stats with early voting in 48 hours (In 2008, it took Democrats 6 days to erase the Repub stats in early voting.)
- More Latinos will vote in 2012 than in any election ever.
- President Obama is leading with women voters in EVERY battleground state.
- In Iowa and Nevada
- With early voting the president is racking up the numbers in key battleground states that Romney would have to beat him by 20 points.
- In Florida 1.9 million Voters have already voted.
- In Georgia, more African American voters have turned out for early voting than in 2008
- It’s important to focus on the “ACTUAL” voters, not the “LIKELY” voters when reviewing early voting polls. misleading to count likely voter vs. ACTUAL voters.
- Despite the Romney camp spin, he is not expanding the map in PA or MN. These states are not in play for Romney
- Democrats have the advantage in Iowa
President is winning and has the MOMENTUM-O-MENTUM, because
- His campaign has a STRONGER organization, the enthusiasm- See Georgia-AfricanAmerican voter stats.
- There is no party registration in Ohio, so any claim to Romney having the lead or any kind of momentum in Ohio is horseshit.
- Romney knows he is in trouble in OHIO and thus the BLATANT lies about Chrysler outsoursing to China.
The game plan is and remains GETTING OUT THE VOTE:
You can join OFA on the ground and knock on some doors, make phone calls, or volunteer, is here: OFA.BO/GOTV
Follow Jeremy Bird here to keep up with the early voting numbers here.
How to vote state by state information here.