Tuesday Open Thread: Voting Day

By the end of the night, we will know who the 45th President of the United States will be. Have your voice heard: GET OUT AND VOTE.

cu6_olaueaa7dgp

This entry was posted in 2016 Elections, Democracy, History, Open Thread, Politics and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to Tuesday Open Thread: Voting Day

7. Exit Polls is telling off on folks.

I can’t wait for the blame game. Who do you think the House of Clinton and the Democratic Party elites will blame for this if/when Hillary loses tonight?

24. 3chicspolitico tried to warn people. White Democrats unfollowed me & said Bernie can’t win against Trump. Hillary will beat him in a landslide. WELL!

This is from a post at LGM:

Only a few people want to take advantage of the captive audience to talk politics, but one woman, just getting home from a double shift as I arrived to her house, was pure gold. I’m going to reconstruct my favorite part of her rant as faithfully as possible, but I’m not doing is justice–it was just a marvelous, angry, hilarious rant. The gist of it:

Look, I get it, you white people* had a hard time with Obama being president so you need a racist president. I get it. I don’t like it but I get it. But what I don’t get is why you needed a racist who is so goddamn crazy and stupid! Couldn’t you find a racist who could actually know how to run the damn government? I mean, I wouldn’t vote for him–he’d still be bad for people like me–but at least he’d know what he’s doing? What good does it do the damn white people when Trump shits the bed? It’s not like there’s some other special country they move to when he takes this country down. We get a black president and he does a pretty good job, and your response is murder-suicide? You white people need to get smarter about how you do this racism thing.

27. Dow futures plunge 750 points

28. THIS

29. Trumping winning in places he shouldn’t be means a lot of white people, Dems & Republicans, are voting for Trump. #ElectionNight

30. The Markets, y’all

What an ODD, AWKWARD DAY in AMERIKKKA

.@rashadrobinson: Democrats "can't continue to rely on the toxicity of the Republican Party as the sole engine for turning out black people" pic.twitter.com/29f63daLEg— Democracy Now! (@democracynow) November 9, 2016

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

ILLINOIS FOLKS

REMEMBER – WE HAVE ELECTION DAY REGISTRATION

1. piece of mail at your address
    2. another piece of ID, which can be anything from a Passport to a Public Aid Card

The GOP tried to stop it, but ILLINOIS HAS ELECTION DAY REGISTRATION

img src=”https://ametia.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/2016-1.jpg” alt=”2016-1″ width=”625″ height=”625″ class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-71049″ />

39. Good morning folks. I’m getting out early this morning to vote 6:30 am.