Sunday Open Thread

Have a BLESSED Sunday, Everyone.

OH HAPPY DAY!

Love seeing & hearing our youth praise GOD. Fill us with the light of day.

JOYFUL, JOYFUL

About Ametia

I am a Spiritual traveler, a devoted wife, mother, sister, lover of dream study, reading, theater, music, dance, and thought-provoking discussions on love, life, humor and service.
This entry was posted in Gospel, Open Thread, Politics, Praise and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to Sunday Open Thread

1. I made it to Wakanda, Chicas!

Just give Ruth Carter her Oscar for Best Costumes.

I am still trying to absorb what I saw. It was amazing.
    From beginning to end.
    I love Sterling K.Brown. When they say that there are no small parts, they must have meant Sterling K Brown. He was on screen, what, MAYBE all of 10 minutes?
    But, his role was impactful. It was absolutely necessary.

The beauty of the movie. It was visually amazing. Stunning.

All those smart, beautiful, strong Black women.

That action sequence in Korea was as good an action sequence that you would see anywhere. The power of all the actors -loved it. Showed their fighting skills-which did not stop when they left the casino. The General using a spear as a missile to disable the car of the villains, to Shuri and that ridiculously awesome technology she used to help her brother, to the General using the spear after Klawe attacked their car?
    I was speechless.

I could go on and on.
    I can’t even talk, I have so many thoughts running in my mind.
    I will definitely be seeing it again. And again. And again.

I wish that the DVD with Coogler’s Director’s Cut was out already.

I was stunned into silence by watching the end credits.
    Watching them roll over, I was stunned.
    The massive amount… I am a movie fan. Used to be a fanatic. It hit me reading those credidc

NO EXPENSE WAS SPARED.
    A MOVIE WITH A BLACK HERO AND A PREDOMINANTLY BLACK CAST GOT NO EXPENSE SPARED IN HOLLYWOOD.

I’M STILL stunned, as that begins to sink in

5. BREAKING…..

Former Trump aide Rick Gates to plead guilty; agrees to testify against Manafort, sources say

I just watched Angela B. on MSNBC. She was FAB.

Come on Rikyrah, we’re waiting to hear how your WAKANDIAN adventures went.

WHAT SAY YOU?

Memo to white folks who don’t like Black Panthers: NO ONE CARES

FULL STOP

10. Liked by 4 people

REPOSTING here:
    Look at this bitch, she’s coming unglued.

12. Liked by 4 people

13. Liked by 2 people

Say it loud! I’M BLACK AND I’M PROUD!!

15. @ametia @rikyrah

I Am Loved: Nikki Giovanni’s Poems for Kids, Selected and Illustrated by Beloved 94-Year-Old Artist Ashley Bryan

17. Liked by 2 people