Michelle Obama Speaks at Simmons College Leadership Conference in Boston, MA

ICYMI, through all; the NOISE & FAKE NEWS

About Ametia

I am a Spiritual traveler, a devoted wife, mother, sister, lover of dream study, reading, theater, music, dance, and thought-provoking discussions on love, life, humor and service.
This entry was posted in Communications, Current Events, Education, Empowerment, First Lady Michelle Obama, FLOTUS, Michelle Obama and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Michelle Obama Speaks at Simmons College Leadership Conference in Boston, MA

We second guess Ourselves, we think too much.

Do over: times I held my tongue, I’d do it all over again. BE unafraid of being wrong.”
    Not worried about failing….Looking stupid…

I LOVE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH

• yahtzeebutterfly says:

On White Privilege:

“Affirmative Action exists everywhere throughout the society. It’s called ‘Privilege’ ”

• eliihass says:

She’s a better woman and human than I’ll ever be..

She’s still putting herself on the line for folks who not only never rallied or looked out for her, but actively rooted against her..

May God bless her..

Meanwhile, the usually hostile, agenda-driven ‘progressives’ and ‘feminists’ are relieved that she’s not interested in running for the presidency, and are now eager to command her to get to work doing all the heavy-lifting for their various crappy/phony, propped-up, manufactured and thoroughly mediocre candidates..

FLOTUS: “I saw the world through the backdoor.”

Miss you, FLOTUS!

TRUE WISDOM

• eliihass says:

Thank you so much Ametia for finding and posting this..

She’s phenomenal..

Prophetic..

Whip-smart, wise, insightful, honest, fearless, genuine..

The absolute real deal..

Often imitated, never duplicated..

I adore this magnificent woman with every bit of my being..