Trump & Spycraft: AM Joy with Malcolm Nance & Company

Jonathan Capehart in for Joy Reid this morning

MUST SEE SEGMENT

Tradecraft & SPY CRAFT

About Ametia

I am a Spiritual traveler, a devoted wife, mother, sister, lover of dream study, reading, theater, music, dance, and thought-provoking discussions on love, life, humor and service.
This entry was posted in collusion, Conspiracy, Corruption, crime, impeachment, Obstruction of Justice, Organized Crime, Politics, Russia and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Trump & Spycraft: AM Joy with Malcolm Nance & Company

Maxine Waters: “I Told You So,” Trump Brought Criminal Enterprise Into The White House

MAXINE WATERS: I said it’s not about wanting to undermine our democracy, it was about lifting those sanctions. I believe that the agreement of Manafort and Putin, coming to the campaign to begin with was to do everything they could do so that he could get this president elected so he could be the president that was going to lift these sanctions so they could all make money. I continue to say you follow the money and you’ll watch all of these thieves. This president has brought a criminal enterprise into the White House.

7. Liked by 2 people

8. Liked by 2 people

Well, LOOKIE here, folks:

It was really interesting watching AM JOY today. Had those two former prosecutors who were like, ‘ well, I thought it was a bit far fetched, this Russia stuff.’

I thought that was interesting, because, where I was sitting, even back in 2016, it was the ONLY thing that made everything else fall into place and make sense.

What’s what saying?
    When you eliminate everything else, the impossible, now matte how improbable, is probably the truth?

I always went with – what makes everything fall into place. …whatever that is…that’s what’s going on here….

So, them working with the Russians made absolute sense to me. I never gave those muthaphuckas an ounce of benefit of the doubt. I had no delusions that they were treasonous.

I think it was hard for ‘sensible’ people to come around to – that the entire cabal around Dolt45 are nothing but phucking TRAITORS TO THIS COUNTRY.

Trump is now quoting Geraldo Rivera.

17. Trump obtained the Office of the Presidency by theft. Undo everything this criminal thug has done, impeach and prosecute him for his crimes.

We’re convince, Joaquin. Republicans need to get on board with getting that piece of shit out of office. >>>LOOKING@YOUMITHCMCCONNELL<<<