But…there was no difference between Hillary Clinton and Dolt45, right?
You REALLY think this would be happening in a President Hillary Clinton Administration?
I think not.
Trump NLRB Eliminates Hurdle to Employers Kicking Out Unions
Posted July 3, 2019, 7:03 PM
· Ruling eases process for “anticipatory withdrawal” of union recognition
· Replaces unfair labor practice process with call for new election
· The National Labor Relations Board made it easier for an employer to oust a union after getting evidence that a majority of workers no longer supports that union.
· The NLRB’s Republican majority modified the board’s legal framework for an employer to stop bargaining prior to the expiration of a collective bargaining agreement and announce it will eject the union when that contract ends. Under the board’s July 3 ruling, an employer that makes such an “anticipatory withdrawal” can’t be hit with an unfair labor practice charge challenging whether the union really lacked majority support when the contract ended.
· An employer can announce its pending withdrawal of recognition within 90 days of the expiration of a contract and then withdraw when the pact ends, according to the ruling. A union that wants to reestablish its majority status following an employer’s anticipatory withdrawal then has 45 days to file a petition for a new election.
· The ruling fits with the NLRB’s ongoing efforts to make it easier for dissatisfied workers to kick out their unions. GOP board members have said they’re open to reconsidering current precedent on when workers can oust their union. The board also is considering changes to other restrictions on elections to decertify unions.
· The board’s 3-1 decision signed off on Johnson Controls Inc.’s anticipatory withdrawal of recognition to a United Auto Workers affiliate that represented 160 of its workers.
This is anti-worker, which cannot be a shock.
For all those working class Dolt45 voters, once again, here is another example of you supporting someone who doesn’t give a rats’ ass about you and your welfare.
Just another example of the negative ramifications from this Administration.
Unions, in case you don’t grasp it, are responsible for everything positive for the working person. Everything that you enjoy that is positive as a worker, comes from Unions and their fight. Which is why the Republican Party have been against them and have been working to discredit them and strip them of their power. These rulings fall into that category.