Open Thread | One Day More

One more day

I think that she is hilarious 😂

This entry was posted in 2020 Elections, 2020 Presidential Campaign, Open Thread, Politics and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Open Thread | One Day More

1. Tyren M says:

Good evening 3Chics,

Rikyrah, where’s the crew? Anyway, glad to see you holding it down. Tomorrow, WE send this mofo packing…or get him ready for Tish James.

John Whitehouse
    @existentialfish
    · 14h
    Fox anchor: Let me push back on the idea that voters are suppressed. What about voter dropboxes?
    Clyburn: South Carolina doesn’t have dropboxes.
    Fox anchor: My understanding is every state had them.
    Clyburn: We tried, the legislature said no.
    Fox anchor: I stand corrected

Thread

Yesterday when legally placing @JoeBiden signs on a public road in LI a man named @roysilber w/ @corcorangroup pulled up parked his car besides me, illegally ripped up the sign & threw it in2 a puddle.Since I was alone I immediately grabbed my phone.This scary incident ensued. 1/ pic.twitter.com/HVBOllN77O— offtherails (@Women2Dc) October 31, 2020

Here’s the reality. Mcconnell prioritized seating a Supreme Court judge and then went on a break instead of giving Americans a covid relief package. Republicans let him. Vote all Republicans out.— Patricia Arquette (@PattyArquette) November 2, 2020

Today, I called my 94-year-old grandmother who survived Nazi Concentration Camps.She voted for Biden in FL & said to me:”What you see at the border —kids being taken from their families— is what happened to us. I never saw my parents again after that.”#VOTE #DemVoice1 #GOTV pic.twitter.com/X01oNEk4vq— Jake Lobin (@JakeLobin) November 2, 2020

• rikyrah says: