#PhilandoCastile Funeral Photos

This entry was posted in Black Lives Matter, Current Events, Funeral, Human Rights, Institutional Racism, Justice, JusticeForPhilandoCastile, News, Open Thread, Police bruality, Police violence, Racial Profiling, Racism, White Supremacy and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to #PhilandoCastile Funeral Photos

Thank you for this photo gallery, SG2. The folks certainly had a beautiful memorial service for this much loved young man.

His senseless death is such a terrible loss for this community. I’m sure that, in addition to his family and close friends, there are lives that will be forever changed.

• yahtzeebutterfly says:

Honey, I see you. I see your heart. I see your pain. I see your questions. I see you.

No child should be where you are looking out at us and hearing no answers. No child should have to experience the loss that you have experienced. No child should have to carry the burden and the “knowing” that you carry.

May our loving Lord take care of you. May our society open its heart and care for and watch out for you.

Personally, I feel your eyes looking out at me are asking me what I will do to change things.

She is such a beautiful little girl, looking so tiny there among the adults.

But a child should not have that haunted look. A child should never see what she has seen.

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

it looks like it was a beautiful homegoing ceremony for Mr. Castile.

Another LIGHT OF GOD snuffed out. RIP, Mr. Philando Castile. Thank you, SG2, for this most dignified photo gallery, honoring Philando