Karl Rove today is out with a $25 Million ad buy against President Obama:
Check out Daily Kos Here.
The ad will run will first run in ten states -Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
Mother Jones points out how itsneakily manages to never even mention Mitt Romney: Dark Money Deluge: Crossroads GPS Unveils $25 Million Ad Campaign
Here’s the ad:
NOW LET’S FACT CHECK THIS AD:
- Unlike Mitt Romney, President Obama has a plan to reduce our deficit by $4 Trillion over the next decade: Obama’s budget plan draws upon his previous proposals
- The President has invested in education, infrastructure and research. Read it here.
- Never mind that the deficit for FY 2009, which began more than three months before President Obama’s inauguration, was the largest deficit relative to the economy since the end of World War II, with Bush era tax cuts, two wars, and the recession driving increases: How the Deficit Got This Big
- Meanwhile, the President passed 18 tax cuts for small businesses, including credits for hiring unemployed Veterans: Obama Promotes ‘Small Business Saturday to Boost Economy
- And President Obama has lowered taxes for middle class families to near historic lows: Federal Income Taxes on Middle-Income Families Remain Near Historic Lows
- And fought to extend a payroll tax cut benefiting 160 million American Workers: Obama Delivers on Tax Cut Promises
Meanwhile, Mitt Romney’s history in the private sector of reaping quick profits for himself and his investors at the expense of workers and communities received wide coverage in the states: Bankruptcy & BAILOUTS received wide coverage in the states: