#KorrynGaines 5 yr old son: Police saw me run & shot me. They hurt my arm

I’m hyperventilating! The cops kicked the door in & opened fire. They saw this child running & they shot him. A 5yr old!

Advertisements

This entry was posted in Baltimore, Black Lives Matter, crime, Criminal Justice, Current Events, Department of Justice, Justice, Justice For Korryn Gaines, News, Open Thread, Police bruality, Police violence, Racism, Terrorism, Violence, White Supremacy and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to #KorrynGaines 5 yr old son: Police saw me run & shot me. They hurt my arm

5. eliihass says:

A conscious queen 👑 RIP #korryngaines😔🙏🏾

A post shared by ⒽⒺⒶⒹⒺⒹⓉⓄⓉⒽⒺ🔝.ⓄⓇⒼ (@e_brandnew) on

Yeah, that has been the question I had but no one seems to have the answer. This starts with a traffic violation, then failure to appear, then bench warrant. But then the next steps taken by the Baltimore police are to send out a cop gang, then a home invasion, and then the immediate execution of the person (and wounding her five year old child) who failed to appear for a traffic violation?

WTF?

I wonder if the Baltimore PD actually believes there is a significant difference between them and the Gestapo. We already know, of course, that if they feel like breaking someone’s neck, some black person in a poor, over-policed neighborhood, they can just do it. And no one, other than Marilyn Mosby, seems to think that’s against the law.

They KNEW there was a CHILD in there. And, went in ANYWAYS?

DA PHUQ?

7. Liked by 2 people

I will be honest. I really haven’t gotten past the part that they sent cops to somebody’s house for phucking parking tickets.

11. Liked by 2 people

12. #KorrynGaines Please donate. Give what you can. If you can’t, pls RT so others may get a chance to help. TYSM.

14. Suuuuure!

The name of officer who shot #KorrynGaines is being withheld citing “an unprecedented number of threats” against specific members.

What reason did the cops have to bust into Korryn Gaines home, shoot her son, injuring him and kill her?

And what are the reasons FACEBOOK DELELETED AND DEACTIVATED Korryn’s account?

Any more information on the little boy? It looks like his right arm is bandaged from the elbow down and his left hand is bandaged. There is a band aid on his face. I wonder if his legs got hit too, can’t see in the video.