Good Morning. I hope that you are enjoying this weekend with family and friends.
Can’t tell him anything 😂😂😉😉
Best President EVER😁😁😁
So glad that people have come out and supported this young man👏👏👏
The Oscars for me was all about Hair Love😍
Good Lord. This Bloomberg thing, digging up his record, is like a bottomless pit. FFS, he needs to exit this race. All he can do is skew it in some way and the only reason he can do that is because people are paying attention to his anti-Trump ads which he finances with millions of dollars that mean nothing to him because he has billions.
Reminds you of whom? “I can see Russia from my backyard…”
2. I conclude with a particularly apt quote: “The idea of universal suspicion without individual evidence is what Americans find abhorrent and what black men in America must constantly fight. It is pervasive in policing policies — like stop-and-frisk, and . . .
3. “…neighborhood watch – regardless of the collateral damage done to the majority of innocents. It’s like burning down a house to rid it of mice.”
4. This is not a new fight for me. This is not a new fight for others warring against this policy, like the @aclu. We yelling that it was wrong. Bloomberg mocked us and continue.
5. Bloomberg: “I think we disproportionately stop whites too much and minorities too little. It’s exactly the reverse of what they say. I don’t know where they went to school but they certainly didn’t take a math course. Or a logic course.”
6. I went to @Grambling1901, and I took a math class. It allowed me to calculate this…
7. There were “580,000 stop-and-frisks in the city in 2009. Most of those stopped (55 %) were black…most were yng and almost all were male. For reference, according to the Census Bureau, there were abt only 300k blk men btw the ages of 13 & 34 living in the city that year.”
8. Bloomberg knew these numbers was well as I did, and yet he persisted, with zeal. There young black and brown men were just collateral damage, the components of a criminal class.
9. So, when he says he didn’t know, or that he recently became aware, or whatever, it is ALL BS. And, it’s insulting. Say what you will about me, but I simply won’t be able to get over his callousness towards black bodies and black pain. Some of these were CHILDREN!!!
Word is spreading. Good.
Uh huh 😒😒
I just heard on cable news (CNN or MSNBC) that Mike Bloomberg is considering Hillary Clinton for his running mate.
Someone please wake me up from this fVcking nightmare.
James Clyburn just threw cold ice water on a Bloomberg- Hillary ticket. Bloomberg out here trying to hoodwink folks. Hillary and Bloomberg are both from New York and therefore can’t be on the same ticket!
Mike Bloomberg is what you get when you allow extreme concentration of wealth.
Love this ❤️
Good Morning, Everyone 😄😄😄