You can’t make this shit up. Watch the video from the link below.
I feel like all he’s doing is saying, ‘Let’s kill this guy,” she said, seated next to her husband, presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, in an exclusive interview with CBS News chief political correspondent Jan Crawford. “And I feel like that’s not really a very good campaign policy.
“I feel like Mitt’s got the answers to turn this country around,” she continued. “He’s the one that’s got to bring back hope for this country, which is what they ran on last time. But the truth is, this is the one that has the hope for the – for America.”
Do you have offshore bank accounts, Mitt Romney? WHERE ARE YOUR TAX RETURNS? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS.
Mitt Romney gets his wife to whine about how nasty and mean the BIG, BAD, OBAMA CAMPAIGN is treating Mitt. REALLY, Mitt? What a coward!
PRESIDENT OBAMA RESPONDS:
UPDATE: MORNING RUN DOWN OF MITT’S OFFSHORE HAVEN GREATEST HITS:
Today there are more reminders of the serious questions raised by Mitt Romney’s familiarity with offshore accounts in foreign tax havens, and by his economic philosophy that puts maximizing his own profits above all else, even if it means betting against America and its workers.
- Washington Post: “For nearly 15 years, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s financial portfolio has includedan offshore company that remained invisible to voters as his political star rose.” http://wapo.st/LA0rIT
- New Obama Video:We asked some ordinary Americans what they think of Mitt Romney’s financial arrangements. This is what they had to say: http://bit.ly/PiFubp
- Blue Mass Group delves into it: “The really interesting question is why Romney thought it advisable to transfer ownership of Sankaty to his wife one day before being sworn in as Governor. Since the statute of limitations on violations of the ethics laws during Romney’s governorship has apparently expired, we’ll probably never know.” http://bit.ly/Lr6rrZ
- While Eclectablog asks: “Which is Scarier? What we know about Mitt Romney? Or what we don’t?” http://bit.ly/NaIrGY
- @Atrios: Romney’s been planning to run for president forever. How could he not have been willing to simplify his finances/tax situation a bit?(Original Tweet) http://bit.ly/MYBmaD
- Finally, Romney’s contortions on the health care mandate earned him some brutal headlines:
- Wall Street Journal: Romney’s Tax Confusion: http://on.wsj.com/L2UdEv
- The Atlantic Wire: The Wall Street Journal Lays Into Romney’s “Dumb” Campaign: http://bit.ly/MLN8c0
- Crooks and Liars: Romney Campaign calls Mandate a Tax, Throws Fehrnstrom under a Bus: http://bit.ly/LWfJpz
- ThinkProgress: Romney Contradicts His Whole Campaign, Now Insists That The Health Mandate Is ‘A Tax’: http://bit.ly/N11YJG
This is what’s KILLING “This Guy,” Ann Romney.