With less than 2 weeks to go in the presidential election, Mitt Romney still hasn’t released his TAX RETURNS.
Mother Jones has released the 47% video.
Mitt LIED & BULLIED his way through the first debate.
Mit Romney has Dodged and Etch-a-Sketched himself through the last two debates. He has remained silent, while his surrogates, extreme members of the Republican party denigrate women, Blacks, Jews, Hispanic, and Asian Americans, and big money donors pile on shitload of cash to defeat the President at all cost. The Republican Party is attempting Voter Suppression, Voter Intimidation.
And now Romney’s pulling out the old Southern Strategy of full-blown Race-bating.
- To distract from the Republican Party’s EXTREME platform, by pitting white folks against those lazy, stupid, unengaged, Brown and Black folks, the ones who are stealing your jobs and taking your hard-earned money.
- To paint the BLACK PRESIDENT BLACKER & FOREIGN for those ignorant white low information voters, to attempt to diminish Colin Powell’s powerful and respected voice of approval as just a black guy sticking up for another black guy. Which by the way, President Obama has consistently supported and passed legislation to assist ALL Americans. But the centuries old act of white folks voting against their own better interests, in the name of RACE, still has legs in the 21st century.
*Hat tip SouthernGirl
This cartoon is from 1862- from BalloonJuice Thank you!
It effectively distills the relationship between the modern conservative movement and President Obama. It also explains the Romney campaign strategy that white folks should reject everything that President Obama has done to help them—to save our Nation from ruin—over the last four years because he is a Ni-CLANG and that they should vote for Mitt because he is white.
In fact, the entire Romney campaign can be boiled down to just a few words: “Vote for Mitt, he’s white”. There are no policies or specifics, just code-talking and word salads from Mitt and his surrogates. Take away the appeals to white power and Mitt holds an empty hand. They can try and hide it, or whitewash it with weasel words and bullshit, but the Negrophope Strategy is the foundation of their campaign.
Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, and the Republican Party has NOTHING else to offer America. NOTHING. Their views are theirs, and they are sticking to them, come HELL OR HIGH WATER. The current Republican Party has nothing to offer American voters but:
- DISTRACTIONS- from the looming issues that matter to us
- DENIGRATION- of our CORE American values and morals
- DECEPTION- using bait and switch tactics by lying about their extreme platform
- DOUBLING DOWN- on the STUPID with attempts at re-defining rape, and controlling women’s reproductive health rights and choices
- DISINFRANCHISEMNET- through attempts at VOTER Suppression, Intimidation, and Voter purging
- DENIAL- about their Party’s racism, fear of losing their power as a white majority in American
So why should any American voter consider casting a vote for Mitt Romney?
So the question is: WILL AMERICANS FALL FOR THE OLD OKIE DOKIE ON NOVEMBER 6, 2012?