Keep in mind the police were looking for a suspect who was driving a beige or tan car and waiving a gun.

1408826587667_Image_galleryImage_FORNEY_A_law_abiding_moth

http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.wfaa.com%2Fimages%2F470-265%2F0822_pulled_over-3

Kametra Barbour’s car was loaded up with small children — two of her own and two, her godchildren. Her hands were above her head, then shackled in cuffs. Moments later, her 6-year-old son, Ryan, comes out, too, with his hands up.

Can’t even imagine the terror of Kametra, her children, and her son asking: “Are we going to Jail?”  And they were looking for 4 black men? And the WRONG COLORED VEHICLE.

And the PO Po telling the children “HEY, STOP CRYING. IT’S OK” I.JUST.CAN’T.

TRANSCRIPT OF KAMETRA BARBOUR’S TRAFFIC STOP

Officer: ‘Put your hands on your head. Right here. Come on back.’
Barbour: ‘What is wrong? My kids!’
Officer: ‘How old are they?’
Barbour: ‘They’re six and eight and ten, nine. What are we doing?’
Officer: ‘Hold on a second, okay?’
Barbour: ‘What is going on? Oh my God, you will terrify my children.’
Officer: ‘We got a complaint of a vehicle matching your description and your license plate, waving a gun out the window.’
Officer 1: ‘Do they look young to you?’
Officer 2: ‘They do to me.’
Officer 1: ‘Huh?’
Officer 2: ‘They do to me.’
Officer 1: ‘Yep, they’re young.’
Officer 1: [To other officers] ‘Gun down, gun down, gun down.’
Officer 1: [As the child exits the vehicle] ‘Come on back here, son. Come on back here, you’re alright.’
Officer: ‘Y’all okay?’
Child: ‘I’m scared.’
Officer: ‘It’s okay.’
Child: ‘Are we going to jail?’
Officer: ‘No. No one is going to jail.’
Child: [Scream, crying]
Officer: ‘Hey, stop crying. It’s okay. It’s okay. Everything’s fine now.”

This entry was posted in Ametia's Rant, discrimination, Institutional Racism, Justice, Media, Racial Bias, Racial Profiling, Racism, Rikyrah's Rant, SG2's Rant and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Video Update |Kametra Barbour & 4 Children Mistakenly Pulled Over by Police at GUNPOINT

Thanks for the video, SG2. Everytime I see that video and hear the screams of those children…

Sue those MOFOs. SUE THEM!

SG2, can we get the video of Kametra on Politics Nation when available, please? Thanks!

Kametra is telling Rev. All that she had to do what the cops told her to do, even though she was innocent. She could stand the thought of her children seeing her “GUNNED DOWN.”

Lord have mercy. Her children are still TERRIFIED.

SUE THESE MOFOS, SUE.THEM!

kametra Barbour will be on Politics Nation today. Coming up soon with Rev. Al.

5. dande says:

These MO FO went home that night and Joked about it with their family. How SAD….

6. dande says:

It s sad they protect theirs. And disrespect ours. Our babies are just a pressures to us as theirs is to them.

7. Oh this is unbelievable and so sad. Hearing the cries of that woman brought tears to my eyes and made my heart so heavy for her having to experience something like this. I could just imagine how fearful she was for her children sitting in the car not knowing what these police officers might do next. I am just thankful she wasn’t further injured or killed and none of her children. Just makes you so sad about how unthinking some people in authority can be.

8. The police are the fucking terrorists. When will this madness end?

It never stops.

This country has a cop problem.

they are phucking OUT OF CONTROL!!

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE FOR THIS!!!

11. No justification.

police are TERRORIZING our CHILDREN!